Chapter 11

What the old woman had said to me stuck in my memory. I kept trying to think of what I would have to deal with. It was all that I could think about as I went to the hotel. Before I fell asleep, Zak commented something on how I was deep in thought. I tried to snap out of it, but it is weird when someone just tells you something like that on the street.

As we went ot the bar to get some interviews done, I was still thinking about it. Billy and I didn't have to do much, so we sat at one of the tables. Who was "he"? Who is coming after me? What trouble? If it is with the credit cards, then yeah, that would be trouble. But there was no way that they would even be able to find me. Who would I push away?

"Are you okay? You look like your head is going to explode." Billy said. I looked at him as I came back to the real world.

"Yeah, it feels like it." I told him.

"Ooh, rough night. I didn't think that Zak would be-"

"No! No! Not like that! I have been thinking! There was none of what your dirty little mind was thinking of." I told him. He smiled at me and looked suspicious.

"So you mean that you Zak haven't done it yet?" He asked me.

"Why is there a 'yet' in that? What makes you think that we would ever?" I asked him. He chuckled and looked at the guys.

"I am not sure. I think it is just how the two of you are. You both seem to want to be near each other. You two will stand next to each other, I watched the two of you this morning as we walked around. It was like you were holding hands, but you weren't." He told me. I shoook my head and stirred the spoon that was in my coffee.

"I have no explaination of why that happens." I told him quietly. He then got up and walked around the table and got in my booth. He was sitting between me and the guys.

"Are you attracted to him?" He asked me quietly as he put his arms around me. I knew that I would be able to tell Billy this. He seemed to want to be my friend just cause he can. 

"I guess. I mean, physically, yes. Mentally, not yet. Emotionally, I have no idea." I told him. He was smiling at me really big by now. 

"Why are you smiling at me?" I asked him. 

"Because you have no idea what is going on and it is bothering you." He told me. He was surprisingly right. I slapped him playfully. 

"There is no reason to make fun of me or what is going on. So what do you think?" I asked him. He then looked at the others. They were talking about something and the cameras were down. 

"I think that you should watch what he does. I know that Zak isn't going to hurt you. He is like a little bunny rabbit. Just go for it." He told me. I sighed and looked at them again. 

"Why? What do you think that would do?" I asked him. 

"Why not? There are many women that like him. I think that you need to let him know about your past too. If you want to tell me, I will listen, but you have to do it on your own time." He said. I listened and understood what he meant. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. 

"Thanks, really." I told him as I got up. 

"See, there is another thing that the two of you have in common. You are both old school flirts." He joked with me. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. 

"I like Billy. He is pretty awesome. So what are you going to do about the Zak thing?" Leonard said as I went into a stall. 

"I will deal with it later. We are working right now." I told him.