Chapter 21

3 months later

After that horrible night, everything seemed to start to calm down. I went and got my tattoos. Aaron and Zak went with me to the parlor. I got one over my heart and the other was on my upper right arm. I was actually really proud of them.

As time went on, I got better. Nick went through a list of nicknames for me. There were a couple that were off limits and the others seemed to be weird for me. He was determined to get the name. He wanted to gine me a name. Finally he came up with "bird". I kept telling him that it was a british term, but he continued to use it.

Billy and I seemed to get closer as time went on. He didn't pry or ask too much. He just wanted to make sure that I was okay. That was all that mattered with him.

We had arrived in Boston for another investigation. There was something weird going on among the guys. It was getting really annoying to me. Leonard wasn't even able figure it out. It was just really strange for them.

"Hey, do you have those papers done yet?" Billy asked me as we sat in a coffee shop. We were researching about the witch trials.

"Um, yeah, here they are." I told him as I handed them to him. Then all of the bustling of the shop died down. I looked at Billy and he was smiling at me.

"Lea, I have something to ask you." I heard Zak say. I turned and looked at him. I saw that he was on the ground, on one knee. There was a ring in his hand. There was an emerald that was surrounded by diamonds. I grabbed my face as I started to tear up. I couldn't have thought of him actually doing this for me.

"Will you do me the honor in being my wife?" He asked me with a smile on his face. I looked around the coffee shop and I saw that Nick and Aaron had their cameras.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." I said as I felt a tear come down my cheek. He smiled at me and I got on the floor as I hugged him. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. Everyone started clapping for us.

"Let me put it on you." He told me. I let go of him and he had me sit in the chair again. He then placed it on my finger. It fit perfectly. I looked at it then at him.

"I know that you like emeralds a lot, so I thought that this would be a nice ring for you." He told me. I did tell him that once. I couldn't veleive that he actually listened to that. It was late at night and we both were delirious.

"Congrats." Aaron said as he came over to us. I looked up at him and smiled. Then I remembered that Billy was there. 

"Billy! Look!" I said as I got up ans went over to him. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He looked at it. I couldn't stop smiling as he looked at it. 

"He did good with the ring!" Billy said in an impressed tone. I then hugged him. He laughed as he hugged me back. 

I found out that they were putting that in the episode the day that the episode premired, when all the guys appeared at our door. As we watched it, I saw that they had to turn the audio up for my response. They tried to make it out as something else the first time. They had then had it cut to Billy and I gawking at the ring. I figured that it was Aaron that had messed with the tones and made it really girly. 

At the end of the episode, there were pictures of me with all of the guys individually. There were some that I didn't even know exsisted. there were audio clips form Billy, Aaron, and Nick wishing us many years together. I was tearing up at the sight of it. 

"You guys are the best." I said as I looked at all of them. Zak and I were sitting on the couch with Nick. Aaron was on the floor and Billy had the chair.