Chapter 7

Billy and I sat there and watched Zak, Nick, and Aaron walk around and talk about stuff. I saw a couple of things, but I knew that the guys wouldn't be able to see it on the cameras. All of this was causing a lot of anxiety for me. Leonard would say some stuff that would calm me down, once in a while.

Then it came time for me to go in with them. I heard them talk about letting me in the building. Billy then hooked a mic up to me and gave me a recorder and a camera. I smiled at him and he wished me luck. I then entered the building, at least the part that wasn't the control center. Leonard was with me too. I was glad that he was tagging along.

"Okay, so we are now going to go in some of the areas that there have been attacks on women. Are you ready, Lea?" Zak asked me. It was pitch black. I could only see things through the tiny screen. I could see that he was facing towards me.

"Yeah, I am as ready as I'll ever be." I told him. We then walked further into the building. Aaron and Nick told me that I would be fine. I knew that I would be.

"Here is the patients room. This is the one where there was a doctor went insane and murdered a couple of people, including nurses." Zak said. I looked around the room and I was already feeling really bad. I didn't say anything, though. I figured they weren't going to do anything yet.

Let's get some EVPs." Nick suggested. I ended up being in charge of it. I asked some basic questions. They were nothing special. I was sure that my voice sounded really strong, before I actually spoke. There was no way that I was going to look scared on the camera. Leonard kept whispering stupid stuff as I asked the questions. I knew there it was going to pick up some of his reponses.

"We are going to take this back to Billy, then we are going to send Lea on her own as we watch her." Zak said. I felt my stomach drop. I did not want to be alone in here. But this was now my job. We walked back to the room and they gave me a new recorder and made sure that the camera was okay. Then they sent me out of the room.

I walked down the hall slowly. I wasn't sure of where I was going. I was just walking. I then walked into a room. It wasn't until I panned the room, with the camera, that I realized where I was. I was in the surgery room.

"So here I am, in the surgery room. It feels really bad. I feel like I need to leave. But I am going to take some EVPs. If they want to talk, I guess." I said outloud. I then pulled the recorder out. I asked a couple of questions, then I started to feel really cold and scared.

"Okay, this is now getting worse. I feel really bad and really really cold. I don't know how much more of this I can take, honestly." I told them. I then stood there in the silence for a while.

"Ever feel like someone is watching you? That is what it feels like right now." I said again. I was sure that something was going to happen. I was right. I was then picked up and thrown against a wall. I dropped to the floor.

"Damn it." I said as I held my head. I had droppped the camera. I felt terrible and I could hear chuckles. This was really not happening. This couldn't be happening.

"Could you guys get the fuck in here?" I said loudly. My head was pounding and my shoulders were hurting really bad. There were footsteps running to me. I didn't open my eyes, though.

"Lea, are you okay?" Zak asked me as he came closer. I opened my eyes and he had a flash light with him.

"I think I will be. I just need to get out of here." I moaned. He held me to my feet, then we started to walk out of the room. He grabbed my camera and walked out of the room. I couldn't get out, though. It was like there was a glass door in my way. This was like an energy door. Mine wasn't allowed to pass.