Chapter 14

I was back in the basement. My clothes were new, but there was something that was wrong. I looked around and I saw that the window was then boarded up. Then I heard the foot steps. I walked to the back of the room to get away.

"Angel? Where are you?" I heard him say to me. It was him. I felt like I was going to die again. His grey eyes were peircing as he came to me.

"Have you been talking to yourself again?" He asked me as he pulled me out of the corner that I had burrowed in. He then threw me to the ground.

"Please, don't do this to me. I swear, I wasn't. I was a good girl." I whimpered as I went in the fetal position. This was going to hurt. I knew that I hadn't really excaped from him.

"You know that what you do is wrong and bad, right?" He asked me. He then lifted his arm up and hit me. I screamed in the pain. It wasn't a slap. He hit me like he was fighting another man. I knew that he was a large man, so I was probably taking a lot more than I should have been.

"I know what you need. You are nothing but my little whore." He said. I then was being dragged to the room that he would rape me in. I was starting to shake, by now. I hated this so much. Before I knew it, I was being thrown on the stupid matress. He started to tie my hands to the posts that were in front of the bed. I closed my eyes and waited for what was to come.

I felt to hands on my shoulders and I started to squirm away. I opened my eyes to see the face of my finace. He as smiling at me. Like he was doing something good. I closed my eyes one more time.

"Damn it, Lea! Wake up! Please!" I heard Zak say. I opedned my eyes and I saw that he was holding me. I was on the floor with him. 

"What happened?" I asked him as I regained myself. 

"You were having a really bad dream. You were trying to get away from something. I guess that you fell off of your bed." He told me. I sighed and looked at him. 

"Were you raped?" He then asked me. I looked at him with a blank stares.

"What would make you think that?" I asked him as I got out of his arms. He and I stood up and he looked over my body.

"You said something about someone stoppping. You said some other things. Please tell me." He said. I could hear that he was really desperate.

"Yes, okay? I was. Deal with it. It was something that I have to deal with. I am here now." I told him. I hadn't really told anyone. There wasn't anyone that knew about it. Now there was Zak that knew about it.

"You shouldn't have to deal with it. Let me help." He told me. I looked at him and sat on my bed.

"Why? So that you can take advantage of me? So that you can take me to your basement and lock me up there for 5 months? So that you can hurt me in ways that no one could ever?" I asked him. My emotions were getting the best of me, by now. This was too much. He was knowing too much.

"Is that what he did to you?" He asked me. He was still standing in front of me.

"Yes, that is what he did to me. I was the one who escaped. I got out of there and I haven't gone back. That is why I can't get used to being around you guys." I told him. Tears were coming out of my eyes, by now. He then knelt on the ground and put his hands in my lap.

"I swear to you, I will never ever do that to you. I will never let anyone hurt you like that again. That won't ever happen to you again. Once was too much." He said to me. I saw that there was a tear that was coming out of his eye.