Chapter 3

When I woke up, I was shivering. I looked around and I saw that the sun wasn't even up again. I pushed the button on my radio, so that I could see the time. I was 4:00. No, it can't be. It has to be later. I then sighed and I saw my own breath.

Turning on my car was an option, but I knew that I didn't have ebough gas to hold me over for about 4 hours. I grabbed another sweater and I pulled it on. It didn't really help. I then started to consider Zak's offer. No, I couldn't. I already told him that I wouldn't.

I stayed in the freezing car, for another 30 minutes. I could see my breath and it was getting really scary. I then decided that I wasn't going to go in the room, I would just sleep outside of it. If anyone said anything, I would tell them that I forgot my key. That seemed reasonable. They had seen me with Zak, anyway.

I grabbed my jackets and blanket. When I got out of the car, the neckalces that had been out of my shirt, touched my skin. They were freezing. I jumped a little and I thought that they made me colder. I walked in the hotel and to Zak's room. I set my stuff outside of his door and laid down. This was a lot warmer than what it was outside. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Excuse, Miss. You need to leave, now." I heard someone say. It wasn't a voice that I recognized. I opened my eyes and I saw that there was a man in a suit standing before me. He was very angry. I then sat up and looked around.

"What time is it?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at his watch.

"It is 7:30. I am going to have to ask you to leave, or I will call the cops for trespassing." He told me. I then got up and looked at the door. I would hate to wake him up, but I also didn't need to be going to jail.

"Sir, my boyfriend is in there. He fell asleep and I couldn't get in. What else was I supposed to do?" I asked him. He didn't believe me. He then started to bang on the door.

"Sir! I need to speak with you!" He yelled. I felt really bad. Now he would know that I camped out here. We heard someone moan and walk to the door.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" Zak said when he answered the door. He was weaing just some sweat pants. I had to admit that he had a nice body.

"Do you know this woman?" The man said as he pointed to me. I looked at Zak with a pleading expression. I was really hoping that he wouldn't be mad with me.

"Of course I do." He said as he reached out to grab my hand. I took his hand but the man was still wary about what was going on.

"What relation is she to you?" He asked Zak. I then started messing with his ring finger.

"Um, she is my girlfriend." He stated. I was so glad that he got that. If he had said fiancee, then he would know that we were lying.

"Alright, just make sure that she sleeps in your room. A beautiful girl like that sleeping out here, and someone would think that she is a street girl." He said. He then left us. Zak pulled me in his room and shut his door.

"Thanks, for the save." I told him.

"So you were too proud to knock on the door?" He asked me. I started to blush a little.

"No, just thoughtful. I knew that you would be asleep." I told him. It was true, when I got here, I could hear him snoring. He scoffed and got in his bed.

"Okay, well just be quiet. I have a lockdown and I need a little more sleep." He said to me. I sighed and looked around the room. There was no where to sit, onther than the bed.

"Yes, you can use the bed too. Just don't bounce around on it." He mumbled. I smiled at him and I laid on the edge of the bed. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.