Chapter 19

"Zak, let's go to sleep." I told him as I walked int the room. He seemed to be looking at me a lot.

"Take your shirt off." He told me. I looked at him with wide eyes. He would never say that to me. That was the demon messing too much with his brain. I walked ot my bag and I opened it.

"Get off of him. Now." I said to the demon. I knew that there was a chance that Zak would remember all of this. I then grabbed my sage and I lit it.

"That isn't going to work, you know? I am using Zak's energy and your own." Zak and the demon said in synchronazation. I looked at them because of the fact that their voices together was so weird.

"Let go of Zak." I told him again. I heard it chuckle and I set the burning sage on the table.

"You are a waste of space. You keep trying so hard to help them, but all that you do is create chaos for them." They said to me. I looked at them and shook my head.

"Maybe you are right. Maybe I do that. But I know that I would do whatever I can to make sure that they don't get hurt." I said. Seeing Zak not being in control of his body was hurting me so much.

"Why don't you come and take over my body? I am easier to get inot after all!" I told him. He knew that I was right.

"No, that would be too easy. I want you to feel some pain. I want you to realize that you are worthless." The demon said alone. His voice was enough to make my stomach churn. I still had to look like I wasn't afraid of it, though.

"Lea, please don't trust it! It is using that against you. It wants to destroy you. You know that." Leonard said. I nodded my head as I still stared at Zak and the demon. He wasn't going to remember a single thing of this. I was glad that he wasn't.

"You think that you can show me pain? I doubt that you could. I don't think that you would be able to think of something that would make me feel the pain that you want me to feel." I told him. Maybe doubting it would make it come and take over my body.

"Really? I think that I can come up with something." It said. I then watched it enter Zak's body. It was completly in and it had full control.

"Remember when he said that he wouldn't ever hurt you?" Zak said. I knew that it wasn't really him. He got off of the bed and walked to me. I backed away from him as I hit the back of the door. Zak then put his hand on my upper arms and pinned me to the door. He seemed to look really aggressive.

"Zak, please stop. You are hurting me." I said as he pushed harder. I was hoping that Zak could get some control over what was going on.

"Hmm. I wonder what I could say in Zak's voice? What would make you have nightmares?" I heard him say to me. I was now trying to get away without hurting him. He was just too strong for me.

"Lea, you disgust me. Your scars are horrible reminders to me that you are nothing but a worthless slut." He said to me. I looked up at Zak's face and I saw that he was smiling.

"You aren't Zak! Get out of him!" I said. I felt like I was breaking down. I couldn't take hearing those come from Zak. It was all too much for me.

"You are worth nothing. I should have let Gage take you away." He said to me. I kept reminding myself that he wasn't actually saying any of this to me. It wasn't him saying it.

"The fact that you can see weird crap is even worse! You are nothing but a delusional whore." He then said to me. For a minute, I thought that it was really Zak. I thought that he was really saying that to me.

"No, no. Stop. That's too far, you son of a bitch." I said to it. I then kicked him in the shin. Once I did that, He let go of me. I then ran to my phone. I was glad that I had remembered to put the guys on speed dial. I was able to get the phone to call Nick, before Zak grabbed me. I held it in my hand as he grabbed my throat.