Epilogue.

So guys *teary* it's finally the epilogue!! Sequel should be out in a week or so, I have to get a few things sorted. Oh, and yeah, the epilogue, I should probably tell you something. Most epilogues are set like four years after the story, but not this one, otherwise there'd be no sequel! So, this epilogue is set one year after, most of them should be eighteen or nineteen. The sequel, 'Louis Tomlinson's Love Story' is set one or two years after the epilogue, so Louis should be twenty/twenty one the rest nineteen/twenty. Clear? Okay, on with it! Tally ho!

I'm gonna miss this story...

(I swear the sequel is better)

~Epilogue~

~Two Years Later~

"This is the stupidest thing I've ever done," I laughed, delightedly. "You're crazy."

"I know..." Louis said, snaking an arm around my waist. "But it's beautiful."

The sunset reflected on the windows of the houses. And you'll never guess where we were. We were up ontop of our roof.

I told you it was stupid.

"I love you..." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Louis," I said honestly, resting my head on his shoulder. "Now let's get down. I've discovered I have vertigo after all."

~*~

One Direction were still themselves, having their touring and recording going on. Abi was 19, and working as a recording artist, as of the name Little Miss. Herself and Harry were still together, happy as ever. Shannon and Zayn were not together. Zayn engaged himself to a woman named Perrie, who I haven't spent much time with but I hear she's lovely.

Charlie changed the spelling of her name to Charli and was the single Pringle of us all, working as a dance assistant in a dance studio.

Fearne and Kian remained a couple, I heard Kian had a proposal on the way. Fearne was a hairdresser. I remained Mischief, and a few weeks ago, I revealed to the world my identity. Boy, did I get hate mail! It was horrible. I was very unpopular for the next few...months.

Now for the big part.

SYCO dumped me, and left me careerless, landing me as a waitress that earned the least amount of tips in history.

"Phone, Em," Louis tossed me the ringing phone and I snapped it open.

"Hello?"

"Emily. This is a representative of Island Records."

"The company Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are signed to?" I asked, bolting upright.

"We would like to offer you a contract," The voice replied, emotionless.

"Yes, yes, I'll take it!" I said eagerly. I didn't even have to think. Who would think?

"There's a few conditions," drawled the voice. "One, we change your stage name, Mischief holds bad memories."

"Deal!" I said, immediately, agreeing with him entirely. "Can I be Lickety Split?"

"Up to you. And two, you have to move to LA..."

"Say what now?!" I exclaimed, biting nervously at my nails.

"Your first agreement is that you have to record an album. As an American record label, you'd have to be based in America."

"Deal!" I shrieked, "Oh my God, you have a deal."

I didn't think about the consequences.

~One Year Later~

I'm currently 21. I'm working on an album. And I haven't seen or heard from Louis Tomlinson since I left Doncaster.

To Be Continued in the Sequel.