Chapter 29: Meeting.

Chapter 29: Meeting.

Camila's POV:

The pasts two day have been so slow. I felt like if I was stuck in time for years. I'm going to die, like no lie. Today is the meeting and I can't stop shaking.

School needs to hurry up and finish.

People noticed me shaking and would ask, "what's wrong?" or, "are you okay?"

I can't believe people at this school actually care. I just told them, "I'm just nervous about something."

Most would say something like, "sometimes it's good to have some nerves because it means you really want it."

"Thank you," I would say to them. Even though that's really true. I want this more than anything in the world..I won't have to see my parents, but I don't know what's going to happen between Lauren and I. Like what if my career shots up and I'm touring or something? I know that would take sometime, but I still think about it.

I got interrupted by someone saying, "hey camz are you ready?"

I looked up and it was Lauren. I had no idea the bell even rang. "Yea," I said putting all my stuff in my bag. My hands were shaking and I could barely put papers in. "Let me do that Camz," Lauren said.

She put my stuff away, "thanks Lolo let's go!"

We ran to her car and the car ride, great something else that seemed like a lifetime. Lauren noticed how nervous I was, so she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at our hands then back at her and smiled.

Lauren's POV:

Camila looks, so cute when she's nervous I decided to grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. She gave me a hug smile. She's so cute, like I can't.

I'm so happy for Camila, but yes I have been thinking about our relationship and what if she gets really famous and does not have time for me anymore. I know Camila would not do that, but the fame can get to someone I have heard about it all the time. Bruno Mars' song, "Just the Way You Are," came on the radio and this song always makes me think of Camila. I started singing...

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change'

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while'

Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change