Chapter 25: The Plan.

Lauren's POV:

So Camila told me she is goong to be all over Amy, but just for a little so she can get into her phone and delete the pictures.

During school I still have to pretend I hate Camila, but she said we could sneak around until all of this fades away.

Camila's POV:

I told Amy to meet me in front of the school. Oh, great she's coming. I have to be all over her to get to her phone I hope this is the perfect plan.

"Hey babe," Amy said. Babe only sounds cute when Lauren tells me.

"Hey cutie,"  I forced myself to say.

She leaned over to kiss me, now I have to pretend to like it. I think she saw Lauren and what is Lauren wearing today? Short shorts and a top that shows cleavage like Lauren why would you do this?!

After Lauren passed by Amy deepened the kiss.

I pulled away, "I'll see you during lunch I don't want to be late for class.".

"Okay," she said and I start walking away.

"No goodbye kiss?" she says pouting. She needs to stop. I just go up to her and peck her lips and leave.

Lauren's POV:

I hate Amy I saw when she saw me and deepened the kiss with Camila. I could tell Camila didn't like it because she kept her eyes open and didn't pull Amy closer.

I purposely wore these clothes today because I know Camila can't handle me like this, haha. I saw the way she looked at me in the morning. 

*later on that day*

I really need to use the restroom, so I raised my hand.

"Yes, Lauren?" the teacher asks.

"May I please go to the restroom?"

"Yes just don't forget the pass."

I finished and washed my hands, I then dried my hands. I was about to open the door when someone pulled me back and kissed me. Well of course it was my little Camz.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I saw you walk by my class so I decided to come and surprise you."

"You're cute, but what if someone sees us?"

"No one will and Lauren why are you wearing that? You know I'm weak."

"I did it on purpose just to tease you babe."

"Whatever Lolo," she said pouting.

"Aww you're so cute my little love"

She had a smile on her face now.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You called me your little love."

"Well because you are my love look let me see your hand."

I place her hand on my heart.

"You feel that," she nodded, "that's how I know you are my love because no one has ever made me feel this way only you and I still get butterflies each time I see you."

"I love you so much Lauren."

"I love you so much too."

"I'm going to delete the pictures today at night," she said.

"Really that fast?"

"Yup we are going to hangout and while she's doing something I'm going to grab her phone amd delete them then leave."

"If anything happens you call me okay Camz?"

"I promise I will."

A.N: So you think it's going to work?
Or Amy has them saved somewhere else?

Thank you so much I can't believe I have 9.1k reads!!! I love you guys so much!
Thanks to everyone who is reading my.other fanfic too!

I hope you like this! I think I'm only going to have a few more chapters for this one because I really don't have any other ideas of you have some please comment or message me!

Oh and one more thing, I got my tickets to see Fifth Harmony omg I'm so happy February better hurry :'o ugh