Chapter 21: Don't Lose Her.

Lauren's POV:

"I love you too," is all that's running through my mind. I can't believe she actually moved on. I was hoping it was all just a lie, I guess not.

I hadn't noticed were I was going I was totally out of it. I ended up on this bench by the parking lot. I looked at the time and there are still about twenty minutes until the bell rings to go to class, so I decided to put my ear phones on and I closed my eyes.

Then I felt someone sit next to me it was Camila. My eyes wider. She used her hands to give a gesture, so I can take off my ear phones. I really didn't want to, but my hands just have their mind of their own and took them off.

It was silent for a minute then she finally said, "I'm glad you're back Lolo."

Camila's POV:

I had to go talk to her. I just told Amy I had to go to the rest room. I looked everywhere for Lauren and I finally saw he on the bench by the parking lot.

When I got there and she took off it was just so silent.

"I'm glad you're back Lolo," I was finally able to say with a smile. Which I am really glad to see her again.

I waited for her to say something and she said, "I'm glad I'm back too." I have a smile on my face, but then she keeps talking and my smile faded.

"I actually was glad I'm back, but not anymore. I thought the person I still love wouldn't love anyone else like this said they would. I guess people just move on."

"Lauren I.." is all I can say before she interrupts me and gets up while saying, "it's fine Camila people move on just go back to your girlfriend."

Lauren's POV:

I started to walk away. Then I felt Camila pull me back our faces were inches apart. She was just about to kiss me, but I just couldn't resist. I closed the gap between us, she kissed back instantly. Then, I felt someone pull me back.

Amy's POV:

Camila was taking long so I went to the rest room and no one was there. I went to look for her and I saw her kissing the girl that went into the cafeteria earlier.

I went up to her and pulled her back really hard and she fell back. "What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!" I screamed at her.

"Well I was obviously kissing her, what do you think?" she said.

Wth?! She started getting up and I was just about to punch her, but Camila stopped me.

"Camila let go," I said furiously.

"No don't do anything to her," she said.

"You know I got something on you don't you?" I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

I took out my phone and started saying, "remember that party last week? You got all drunk and then."

That's when I showed her the pictures. "You let me take nudes, so if you don't let me go and let me punch her. I will send them to the whole school."

Camila's POV:

'I will send them to the whole school.'

With that I let go because so many memories came back.

*Flashback*

"Camila come on," he said.
"No let me go," I said terrified.
"If you don't come I will send them to the whole school," he said.
"You can't.."
"Yes, I can and I will send the videos to everyone, so everyone can see that you really are lesbian," he said.

"No I don't care if you send them," with that he pressed send.

-Next Day At School-

I was walking to my locker and everyone was staring at me and said stuff like, 'you little lesbian slut' 'go die' 'I hope you root in he'll' 'you shouldn't be here.'

The rest of that year, all did was sit by myself at lunch. People never forgot about the video. I cut all the time. I would always think about killing myself.

*End of Flashback*

I saw Amy punch her in the face. I just wanted to help her, but I couldn't. Ugh. "Camila.." is all Lauren could say.

"C'mon Camila leave this loser alone," Amy said.

We started walking away and I turned back to Lauren who was getting up, "I'm sorry," I said hoping she could read my lips.

She just glared at me and started walking up toward us and she pushed me purposely while walking away.

A.N: I hope this is good! ugh Amy haha thanks for all the comments they make my day! You guys are the best (,: