Chapter 28: Big News.

Lauren's POV:

Camila and I are stronger than ever. After what happened nothing can separate us not even that dumb Amy.

Right now, I'm going to pick up Camila. She has a little apartment now, since her parents well yea. I told her she could stay with me, but she said she wants to be responsible for herself. She works at the little coffee shop where she did the little surprise. For a young age she makes a pretty decent amount of money.

I have a surprise for her about her singing someone wants to sign her I'm so excited to tell her she notices, but I just say something like, "I'm just having an awesome day." She doesn't really say anything after, she just changes the subject.

I got traced out of my thoughts when I a knock on the window. I jumped a little, but realized it was just Camila. I unlocked the door. "Lolo, what were you thinking about?"

Oh dammit.

I got it, "I was thinking of your beautiful face duhh," even though I wasn't thinking that, she does have a beautiful face.

"Aww you're so cute Lolo, but I know it's not that you're keeping something from me, I know you to well besides I'm ugly."

She put her head down.

"hey hey, look at me."

She lefted her head.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Your face is just omg and yes I just said omg. It's so adorable I wish I could just look at it all day. It just always makes me smile. You realy want to know what I was thinking about?" I said.

"Yes tell me now!"

I chuckled as her answer, "well here open this." I gave her the envelope.

Camila's POV:

I wonder what's in the envelope. I'm kinda excited. What am I saying? I'm super excited.

I open it a little and it says, "Valdez Records." (I'm using my last name for it lol)

This can't be happening.

I start reading it and I can't help, but cry.

"Hello, Miss Camila Cabello. We would just like you to know that we want to sign you to our record lable. We heard you singing at your work and we absolutely adored your vocals. Please call us, so we can get your new life started!"

"Lauren is this really happening?" I said through sobs.

"Yes Camz, it is I already called and your meeting is in two days. I should have told you earlier, but I don't know why I didn't. I'm so proud of you," she said.

I pulled her into a hug. "You know this is because of you Lolo."

"How is this because of me?"

"Because when I did that little surprise for you I got the job there because of you."

"Well good things happen you know."

"We should really go now, there's going to be traffic soon if we don't hurry."

Lauren's POV:

We are finally at school. We still have about ten minutes to get to class.

We got off the car and Camila intertwined her fingers with mine. I looked at our hands and looked up to her and smiled. We are officially a couple at school.

"Oh great, there's Amy," I said sarcastically of course.

"Just ignore her, plus I heard some good news yesterday."

"What's that?"

"She got a girlfriend."

"Camila, why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I should've told you earlier, but I don't know why I didn't."

"Stop mocking me," I pushed her a little.

She pouted. "You're so cute."

The rest of the day was amazing. No more Amy to worry about. Just Camz and I now.

A.N: I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I went to see Catching Fire and yea I was excited haha.

And a record deal? Woaah.
Should I make a sequel of how they live through Camila's fame?
I might make her and Camila a group. And of course call them, "Camren."

What do you guys think? Comment!
You are all beautiful. ♡