Chapter 19: Leaving.

Chapter 19: Leaving.

Lauren's POV:

I woke up and Camila was still sleeping she looks so cute. I decided to get up and make her some breakfast since I thought it would be cute. I'm so weird, but I hope she will like it.

Camila's POV:

I woke up and I felt cold. Then, I noticed Lauren was not next to me. I got up and realized I'm at her house, so she is probably down stairs.

I went downstairs and saw this little cute breakfast set up, but no one was there. I started walking up to the food and someone grabbed me from behind I got so scared I screamed a little.

I realized it was Lauren. I punched her arm and said, "you scared me to death." I was trying to sound mad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that much," she looked down ashamed.

I lefted her head up by putting my finger on her chin. I kissed her softly and when I pulled away I said, "I forgive you because you made me breakfast. "

She giggled. "You're so cute," I said while pinching her cheek.

Lauren's POV:

We ate breakfast and just talked about random things. Then, my parents came home and said Camila had to leave because they have to talk to me. What's so important to kick Camila out my house? Ugh.

"Lauren, we need to tell you something really important," my mom said.

"What it is?" I asked.

"We're moving," my dad said.

"What do you mean we're moving?"

"I'm sorry, but we need to. Your dad got a job and he gets more money there. We already have problems paying the house and with the money we make over there we can get a bigger house and afford it. Trust me it's the best for all of us. You can go to a better school and have a better education," my mom said.

I could not believe it I'm leaving everything. I'm leaving Camila.

"Can't we just stay here? I'll work and pay someof the rent," I said.

"No we don't want you to get a job we just want you to focus on school that's part of the reason we are moving," my dad answered.

I can't say anything else. My parents ended the talk by saying, "we are moving tomorrow so get packing."

Tomorrow wth?

How am I suppose to tell Camila?

Camila's POV:

Lauren texted me saying if we can meet up at the park. I hope everything is okay.

I got to the park and say Lauren. She came up to me and gave my a hug, but it wasn't like any other hug it was a long hug.

"What's wrong lolo?" I whispered in her ear while we were still hugging.

She let go and there were tears in her eyes. "I'm moving," is all she said.

"Wait what?" I really didn't want to believe it.

"I'm moving to Oregon tomorrow, that's what my parents wanted to tell me."

"Tomorrow? That doesn't give us time to spend," then I felt tears come down.

"I'm so sorry this is probably the last time I see you because I have to still pack I just wanted to say goodbye," she said.

"So is this is it for us," I said.

After she heard what I said she gave me the most passionate kiss.

She finally pulled away and said, "I'm so sorry," then she walked away.

I can't believe it. She's leaving.

A.N: 4k! yay! I'll update in a little if i can if not tomorrow for sure! :) you are all amazing okay :')