Chapter 10: Forgetful.

Lauren's POV:

  I'm so glad I have Camila back with me, but now I want to do something for her because I feel bad for not listening to her in the first place.

  That means I'm going to give her the biggest surprise she will ever have. I'm going to make this surprise were we had our first date, so it can hopefully be as special at it. I'm going to sing to her for the first time and of course I'm going to bring some pizza. I just know this is going to be perfect. 

Camila's POV:

  I got a text from Lauren it said, "hey I want to take you somewhere babe." She's so cute. I replied, "of course."

  I'm so happy she's mine again. "Good I'll pick you up at 7:30 ♥," Lauren replied with. I texted her, "I'll see you then beautiful ♡."

I need to find something perfect to wear I need to be perfect for my princess. I still have about three hours, so I took a thirty minute nap and woke up and took a shower.

  I finally found the perfect outfit and Lauren texted me and she is going to be here in ten minutes. I'm so excited to see what she is going to show me.

I heard a knock, she's finally here.

Lauren's POV:

Camila opened the door and she looked so perfect. I couldn't help, but stare. "What's wrong Lolo? Does my outfit look bad?" she said.

"No, no you look a gorgeous like you always do," I said and she had the biggest smile on her face. She gave me a huge hug and kiss me. I love this girl.

  "We should get going, I decided we should walk it's not that far from here," I said and she said, "okay let's go."

  She intertwined our fingers and it felt so perfect all I did is turn to her and smile and she did blush too. "You know what Camz?"

"What Lolo?" she said.

"You look cute when you blush," I said.

"Shut up Lolo," she said and gave me a little push and I could see her blush even more.

  We were almost there just one more street to cross. Camila went in front of me, then I heard something I saw lights and I pushed Camila away while screaming, "watch out camila!"

Camila's POV:

I was so shocked I saw Lauren on the floor bleeding. "LAUREN NO PLEASE WAKE UP!"

Someone saw what happened and they walked over and said, "I called the ambulance they should be here any minute."

  These minutes felt like hours and then I finally heard the ambulance. They told me to move and they got Lauren, but the saidni couldn't get in the ambulance with them. The person who called the police said they could give me a ride so I just went. I need to see if Lauren's okay, she saved my life.

  I finally gotnto the hospital crying, I sat there waiting until the doctor came out. Why is this taking so long!? 

  The doctor finally came and I rushed over to him, "is she goimg to be okay?" I said.

  "She will be, she's awake right now, but she has lost a lot of blood so she's a little weak right now," he said.

"Can I go see her?" I said.

"Only for 5 minutes because we will have to give her blood and the things she needs to keep her going.

With that I rushed over to her room and the first thing I said was, "Lauren I'm so sorry this happened to you it shouldn't have I'm just glad you're vetting better."

"Umm do I know you?" she said.

A.N: Omg what? :oo Lauren forgot :( will thanks for the 300+ reads! you know whose awesome? You are ♥