Chapter 3 HIUEIME

"Alice, Someone would like to meet you." Gandalf said cheerily. I walked away from the mess of poles and sheets. Poor Sam. Imagine how horrible he must feel with me here.

"What? Someone wants to meet me?" I thought through the whole movie and could not come up with a reasonable answer. The only one was Frodo, but I knew that he would not be coming out of the room any time soon. So as I walked over to where Gandalf was standing.

"Yes. Some one does. I think you would be pleased to meet him." He said. So I stood in wait. I heard a door open and feet come down the steps.  

"My, My my. Frodo was telling me that you had been here. Oh, I've already heard so much about you. Frodo will adore you." An older Hobbit came up to me. I recognized him. We was Bilbo Baggins. Frodo's Uncle, but was a like a father to him.

"Why...thank you? I'm glad you think that." I smiled as politely as I could. I was in the presence of the person who first found the ring and brought it upon himself and Frodo to bring to Mordor.

"I do hope that you will be attending our party. We have not had a visitor this....grand in over a century!" Bilbo exclaimed. I smiled. Just talking to him made me smile. He was such a very nice person.

"Yes. Of course I will. Although, I hope that you do not mind my outfit." I looked down at the yellow dress.

"Oh that will be fine! It fits you very well. I hope that you will be staying with us a long time. Gandalf seems to be very fond of you." As Bilbo was said that, I realized that tonight was the night Bilbo was supposed to give up the Ring and pass it onto Frodo. He was also supposed to leave Bag End. This is why he didn't me to leave. Gandalf will be too involved trying to figure out who I am.

"I will stay as long as I can. Bag End is a very quaint place."

"Well, that's good to know. I hope you enjoy it here. I cannot wait to see you at the party." Bilbo said, as he hopped up the stairs. I smiled. This place was so nice. 

"It looks like you enjoyed the company of Bilbo Baggins. Would you like to go back to your Hobbit Hole?" He asked. I was confused.

"I do not have a Hobbit Hole."

"The place you waked up...is your Hobbit hole. I do hope you remember the way." He said. Luckily, that was the only place I remembered. 

"Okay. I will see you tonight. Have a good afternoon." I called after him. He had already left. 

I walked on my way. I thought to myself: "I have my own Hobbit Hole! How exciting is that!" I smiled at that thought. When I reached the cute place, I opened the door. Before the place had almost been bare. Now there was a full cupboard of clothes and food. Cute Potted plants and empty vases. I sat on the quilted bed and waited for the arrival of the party. 

Ten minutes til the big moment, Merry and Pippin walk in. 

"We are here to escort you to your destination. Gandalf wants you to arrive early with the other close patrons like ourselves." Merry said with grace.

"Well then, let's not hold back. I'm very excited to meet Frodo. He seems like a nice person." I said.

"Don't get your hopes up. He could be worse." Pippin said. I shot a look at him. "Just kidding. Come on. Like you said, let's not be late." We exited the door and walked to Frodo and Bilbo's house, where in the back, the party was going to be held. 

"How do you know the way Alice?" Merry asked me.

"In my world, this land is the main point of a move plot. So I do know some of my way around. See! Here we are!" As we came to the gate, Pippin ran to open it. "Thank you." I said. The back looked magnificent! The party decorations looked wonderful and the tables were set to a tee. As we entered, I saw Sam already sitting at the table. He turned to see who it was and stood up. He rushed his little self over to us as fast as he could.