Chapter 11

My Light Shawl glowed. I laid on my back. the pillow was cold. So I moved and laid my head on Pippin's shoulder. We looked up at the ceiling. It was beautiful. This time, we heard a knock on our door. 

"Come in!" I called out. The door cracked open. Legolas peered in, this time being wary.

"The meeting is going to start." He told us.

"Okay, We'll be right there."  I began to get out of the bed.

"Actually, we just need you Alice. It's what Elrond said." Legolas told me.

"What? Pippin doesn't get to come?" I asked.

"Yeah! I don't get to come?!" He objected.

"Sorry. Elrond's orders, not mine." He left. I turned to Pippin. I knew that something was going to happen. If Pippin didn't come he would follow with Merry.

"I'm going to talk to....someone about this!" Pippin leapt out of bed. I watched as he left. As I laid in the bed, I decided to take a shower. I grabbed some new clothes. They were the same clothes I had been wearing in the shire, but they fit better. I chose a green one today. I opened the door to the shower room and closed it. I began to undress and then opened the shower. I got in and turned on the water. They had really good water system here. Hot water blasted onto my back. Giving my the shivers. I looked at the shower. It was lined with tree branches and pictures of doves flying around. Green leaves were scattered everywhere. I picked up the soap and began to wash myself. I was about to rinse my hair, when I heard voices. 2 voices. I listened carefully. 

"Where did she go?" Said one voice.

"I think I hear something." The other voice said. I tried to dismiss it. I went back to rinsing my hair. Then I heard the door open. My head whipped to the side. Aragorn and Boromir had burst into the bathroom. I turned toward the wall and yanked a towel from the hanger and turned off the shower. I wrapped myself out and stepped out.

"Do you mind! I was trying to take a shower! Jeez." I shuffled past the guys. I purposley ran into Aragorn. I was still mad at him for making the sexist comment about me coming with him.

"We- I am very sorry, miss Alice." Boromir said.

"It's okay. Would you two mind knocking though! Or do you not respect me at all!? Wait, I already know Aragorn doesn't." I wrapped my hair in what I hoped to be Middle Earth hair curlers.

"I didn't even say that I didn't want you here!" He argued.

"But I saw it in your face. Don't try and argue against me." I warned him.

"Well, Boromir and I came in to tell you that no matter what, Pippin is not allowed to come with you. Gandalf also wants to talk to you as soon as possible." He said and stormed out. Boromir stayed. I felt kind of odd.

"You can leave too. I do not need anyone else around here." I told him. He nodded his head and left. I sighed and let down my towel. I took the dress and slipped it on over my head. The green dress fit really well. I could move easily in it and be able to run also. I walked out and reached under the bed. I felt around for something and found out. I took out the box with my sword earrings and necklace. Also I took Pippin's shorts and slipped them on under the dress. Just then Pippin came stomping through the door. I rushed over to him.

"They told you too, didn't they?" I asked him.

"Yes, I don't see why I can't come with you." he whined. I rubbed his back. I knew that possibly he might hide somewhere with Merry. Again, another memory that I couldn't remember.

"Just...don't worry. I'm sure that Merry and you will find a way." I gave him hope. "Now, I need to speak to Gandalf. Don't get into trouble. Okay?" I asked him. I stood up, so did he.