Chapter 19

As I sat on the bed, thinking of a way to explain to Pippin what I would say, my mind wandered to when I was going to see him again. I dearly missed him and if I could do anything to help him, I would. And then I knew how I could see them sooner.
"Eowyen, I need your fastest rider! NOW!" I demanded. She looked shocked that such a large voice could come from such a small girl. She jumped up and left the room. Meanwhile Boromir was still outside. I got up and went onto the balcony. Boromir looked mad.
"Boromir...." I asked warily. He turned at me quickly.
"What!?" He snapped at me. I jumped back. 
"why are you so mad? I am just a girl who you barely know..." i told him.
"I am mad because....I thought that I had a sister/brother thing going like you and Legolas have. And I wanted a sister that  I could protect and keep inocent. That all turned when I find out you and that HOBBIT are having a baby!" He yelled. His face was getting red and I was becoming scared. But I understood that.
"Boromir, you can still be that brother. I know things would be differed because of that, but you know, you can't keep me like that forever. It was bound to come sometime." I told him. He pounded on the rail. 
"No! I wanted to get to know you and then become a brother. This happened all to soon." He pointed at me. 
"Well, you're going to have to DEAL!" I told him and stormed off the balcony, and into the bedroom, where Eowyen and a man stood. I guess she had been there a long time, because she looked scared to talk to me.
"Is this your finest and fastest rider?" I asked. She nodded. "Then we need to act with haste." I turned towards the rider and said, "Ride down to Fangorn forest. There you will meet an Elf, Wizard, Man, and a Dwarf. Tell them they need to ride to Isengard. That is where the Hobbits are. They are sitting on an outside wall! Tell them to hurry and come back to Rohan with the Hobbits!" I told the Rider. He nodded and ran out of the room and down the corridors. 
"What was that for?" Eowyen asked.
"I know where Merry and Pippin are. If the rider can get to that group in time, then the group can find Merry and Pippin, then bring them back here!" I exclaimed. I knew that maybe, this once move could help us.
"And then you will tell your beloved that you are carrying the baby...." Eowyen asked. 
"Ummm, then he might not let me go into battle. And I want to go help Middle Earth. This is my land too! This baby has been through a lot. I can't beleive it has survived." I laughed a little and looked at Eowyen. She seemed to be staring at my stomach... "What is it Eowyen?" I asked her.
"When did you become impregnated?" I thought about it hard....
"Um...maybe a month ago. I don't know...." 
"You should be showing by now. Why isn't that?" She peered at me. Then shook her head. "None of that is a matter though, right now." She said. I nodded and sat on the bed. I fiddled with the wedding ring and looked back down at my necklace.  "You really do love him....don't you?" She asked me. 
"Yes. I would give anything to be with him right now." I sighed and opened the locket. Merry and Pippin were still with the trees. I smiled. 
"You seem so in love. Tell me, how did you two meet?" She leaned forward, looking intruiged to hear my story.
 "Well, It was a couple days after I had happened upon the Shire. I had been proposed to already by another Hobbit. But things weren't looking as...happy. If you want to put it that way. Because, you see, He left me and I was all alone with no one whome loved me there. Or that's what I thought. I had been left in the hands of two Hobbits named Merry and Pippin. They were both mischevious, very much so. So the morning he left me, I left our Hobbit Hole and ventured out to find the two. But they found me first. Pippin looked quite surprised, but happy that I had been left behind. So that day, we stole from a farmer, some of his crops. While being chased, we ran into Samwise and him. That was the entering of the quest. Without us knowing it! So we traveled far, then chased by a Nazgul. The five of us rushed to the Brandy Wine bridge and that would be our transportation to the Inn of the Prancing Pony. While during night fall when every one was asleep, I was still awake and thinking if I should leave him or not. That was when Pippin woke up. He came over to to me on the ferry and we talked for a while. And, as I cried, he wiped a tear away and comforted me. That's when I knew that I was in love...." I sighed as I remembered the story.
"Who is "he"?"  Eowyen asked me. 
"Oh! Sorry, he is Frodo Baggins of the Shire." I told her. 
"Ah! The Ring Bearer. I see." She said. She stared off...
"Do you have a loved one?" I asked her.
"Oh, not really. I just have a love for the Kingdom and...well all I have left of my family." She gave a hearty smile. "Do you want to come with me? I can tell you don't like being in here, all cooped up." She asked me brightly. I could tell that she hadn't had a friend to talk to in a while.
"Yes! I would love to!" I stood up and we walked out of the room.