Chapter 12

I knew that we would not have a time like this where we got to be with each other for a while, maybe when we get to the Fanghorn Forest. But who would I be split up with. Would I be with Frodo, Sam and Gollum, who would be on their way to Mordor, might I be with Gimli, Legolas, and Aragorn, traveling from one place to another ending up in Rohan and Helm's Deep, or would I get kidnapped by orcs and escape with Merry and Pippin? 

It was now nighttime. The time had passed out from underneath us. Both of us laid side by side, holding each other's hands. Once again we had made a good day turn into a wonderous night. Both of us turned on our sides. 

"Let's make a promise never to leave each other's side. Always be there for each other and our friends." Pippin said.

"And when in need..."

"We will come to aid." I sat up. A single tear dripped from my face. I quickly wiped it away. Pippin sat up also. He peeked his head alongside mine.

"Ali, are you...crying? What did I do? Did I say something bad?" He panicked. I looked up and even more tears came down.

"No, it's not you. I just never had this much commitment before. No one even cares for me this way. Sometimes my own parents seemed distant from me. I feel that I have been accepted into this world. Other than my other world, which made me seem different and un-normal. Maybe an outcast. I am determined to help get this damn ring to Mordor and find out who I am." I said with defiacny.

"And maybe start a family?" Pippin suggested. I looked at him. I studied his face.

"Yes! Just think, Pippin! Human/Hobbit kids! So cute! I hope they look like you." I became overly excited. Being raised with a loving mother and father, taught me that you can love anything and any one. As soon as I knew that I could have kids, I became overjoyed.

"You really want to have kids?!"

"Yes. Is that a problem. Don't you?" I was now confused.

"Oh yes! It's just that I thought that maybe after everything you might have seen and done, you may want to go back to your earth and leave me. I thought kids were out of the question."

"Pippin, know this: I am. Never. Going. Back. To. My own. World."

"Then we should celebrate!" Pippin said. I leaned in for another kiss. I held his face with one hand. his cheek felt so soft. His hair blew in my face. 

"Amin Mela lle." He said. I smiled.

"Amin Mela lle, Pippin. Peredhil." After that touching moment, both of us got really tired and just fell asleep like that. 

I never have weird dreams. But that night I had a couple odd dreams. I had a dream that I was sitting in a boat that was floating in the sky. Around me there were 2 ladies. Both of them seemed quite familiar. They also kind of looked like Arwen. I suddenly recognzied them as the daughters of Arwen. I tried to get out of the boat but was kind of locked in. Then my stomach started to have contractions. Looking down, there was a small baby girl. I went to the Fellowship and showed them the new child. As they were leaving, I began to follow, but they stopped me. I asked why, they said, that it was too rough for me and a child. Even as much as I tried they would not let me go. Pippin actually yelled at me. I soon began to cry and sob.

After the dream and was shocked awake. I sat up and looked around. I looked down at my stomach. No signs of carrying a child. Thank god, it was just a dream. I looked around. A new set of clothes had been laid out on the bed already. It was a brown dress just like the ones I had been wearing. I got up and put it on. Pippin was still asleep and snoring loudly. I decided to let him sleep in a while before waking him up. So I took my whip and shoes and left the room. I really didn't care where I went, I just wanted to go somewhere. I walked around Rivendell until I came down back to the garden. I was alone. Or that's what I thought. As I walked around the landscape, I looked at the stone statues that were scattered around the garden. I came upon two statues of women. They looked sad and stuck in stone. Their facial expression wanted to tell me that I needed to help them. So I walked up to the stone and read the caption underneath.