Chapter 11- Find the Unicorn

A/N- The video is NOT mine. I don't know the original owner. I felt like this matched perfectly with how Bill felt about himself in my story. He knows what he is doing and he's not proud of it, but he still does. Plus he's hiding a secret strength he has so, yeah.

Dipper's POV

     It's the afternoon and we've been packing for about an hour and a half. It was kind of awkward while we we're packing. None of us talked to each other. Not until we had to make sure we had everything first.

     "Water," Grunkle Ford yelled to me.

     He was in the living room putting the items we already checked off in the bags. I was getting the last of the stuff.

     "Gotcha," I screamed back to him as I grabbed a bunch of water bottles.

     "Food," he shouted.

     "Already packed it in the bags," I explained.

     "Then I guess we're all ready," he said rubbing his nape.

     "You sure that's all you want to pack?" Grunkle Ford asked Grunkle Stan.

     Grunkle Stan only had a bottle with water in it (no not bottled water), a knife, his sleeping bag, a pot, a flashlight, soap, toothpaste, his lighter,  and his watch.

     He just nodded his head halfway.

     "Then I guess we're ready," Grunkle Stan said sighing.

     "First things first. Does anyone remember where Mabel said she went?" he questioned.

     Everyone shook their head no, so we started walking out the door. The sun was about to set for the night.

     "Since the gnomes can talk and we know where they live we can force interrogate them?" Grunkle Ford said.

     We started to walk towards the gnomes, but since it was already getting dark we stopped after thirty minutes.

     "They are somewhere around here, so we will look in the morning," he simply replied and started setting his things up.

     Since we already ate before we left no one was hungry after we set everything up. Grunkle Stan just started the fire and went in his tent. I was already in mine and, so was Grunkle Ford.

     I knew they were not going to go to sleep and neither was I, but none of us wanted to talk to each other.

    Tears slipped down my face as I thought of Mabel. Who knows what that monster could be doing to her right now.

     "Mabel. I hope you are alright. We 're coming," I mumbled while silently weeping.

A/N- Sorry it took so long. I will TRY to make a new update today, but no promises. The next chapter is going to move Mabill's relationship to the next level. That's all for now. Thank you for reading. By the way, I'm bored, so I wanted to do something interesting. After, I make the next chapter I want you to tell me what I should make a chapter about. Whoever's idea I like the most will go in. I might even use more than one person idea too. Deadline will be December 21st. I might even make a Christmas special (a one-shot). Tell me what you think of that idea. Til next time.

- Rose Michelle out