Teaser

A/N- Here's a cutscene for you guys that's going to be in the story WAY later. And the video kinda goes a long with it so you gotta watch it.

CREDIT GOES TO: @Violet_Anita (my little sister), whoever made this video, Alex Hirsch, my reader, and a few parts I did.

(???)'s POV

I smacked Bill upside his head. "Ouch," he said in a pouty voice. I ignored it. "BILL JONATHAN(I gave him that middle name) CIPHER!!!," I shouted as loud as I could. "What did I tell you not to do," I shouted again. "Kill people and combine our world with theirs," he said ashamed. "And what did you do?" I said in a loud voice, but not shouting. "Kill people and try to combine our world with theirs," he said ashamed again. A boy with brown hair started laughing at him. "What are you laughing at Pine Tree?" he said in an angry voice."You got yelled at," he said laughing again when a girl with brown hair, who looked like a girl version of him, smacked him upside the head. Bill's face lightened. He didn't laugh because he knew I'd smack him again. "Pine Tree,"Bill said. "If I recall you where told the same thing, except it was with the undead and you didn't get smacked. Well... at least not then," Bill said back. "Firstly," the brown headed boy said," We'll call it even." "Secondly," he said," how do you know that." "I thought I told you," Bill paused. "I'm always watching," he finished. "Ew!!!" the brown hair boy said in a disgusted voice playing around. "Seriously... and I thought you were the mature one," Bill said. "Let me rephrase," he said annoyed. "I'm almost always watching," he explained.