A Big Roller Coaster Ride

Mabel's POV

     I was so glad to see my old room. So many memories came flooding back in my head. I even smiled at the bad memories. Once you miss a place you miss everything about it.

     I can't wait to get this picture. It's going to be the first picture on my wall. I can't wait to fill this wall with pictures.

     I have so many questions that need to be answered too like: does anybody remember us? Are our friends still here? Does Soos still work here? Does Wendy still work here? Where is Waddles? So many questions and not enough answers. Don't think about it Mabel, your going to a carnival and your gonna have a lot of fun. You might even see old friends.

     I already knew what I was going to wear. I packed up everything, except what I was going to wear. It was a undershirt to wear over my sweatshirt. My sweatshirt was a prune purple and had a glow in the dark rainbow with clouds on each side. My name was written on the top in yellow with light pink around it, which was also glow in the dark. It also had a few glow in the dark stars on it. This was going to make for a cool sweatshirt since it was dark outside. I was also going to wear a gray skirt and since there was a little breeze I would have to wear black leggings under them. Since I had leggings I didn't need socks so I just had black flats out.

     I went in the bathroom to change into my outfit.

     Once I was done I looked in the mirror and adjusted my hair a bit before putting a prune purple headband I decide to add.

     Once I got out Dipper was dressed too. He must of changed while I was in the bathroom.

     "Ready?"he asked.

     "Ready," I replied like I was taking on a challenge.

     We went downstairs to met Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan waiting for us.

Bill's POV
(Don't freak out and YAY!!! I kept my promise, so here's Bill.)

     Huuuuhhhh!!!! I've been working so hard on this plan I never even took a break. After five years of late nights and hard labor I think I need a break. It's been so long I don't even know what to do to take a break. Hmm...

I thought about it for a second.

     I KNOW!!! How about the park? Yeah that will do. It will be very relaxing.

     I snapped my fingers and I was in my human form. Since I thought what I was wearing was too formal I snapped my fingers again and I was in a casual outfit. It was black pants with a yellow turtleneck sweatshirt. There was a bow under the neck part. The top half of my sweatshirt had brick shapes and the rest was normal. I had black tennis shoes on too. I also still had my hat on. I LOVE this hat and nothing can change that. It's special because... well...it just is.

     I snapped my fingers again and ended up in the park. It took me a good 10 minutes to walk around the park. The summer breeze was nice. It swept my hair behind my head making my forehead cool down. I had a lot of things on my mind. Will my plan even work or was five years of my life waisted? Will anybody stop me?

     I shook my head.

     I'm not trying to worry I'm trying to relax. Just then I saw lights.

     "A carnival," I told myself.

     Maybe I can relax there. I used to LOVE going, but then...

     I trailed off for a second,  but decomposed myself.

     "The carnival it is," I told myself.