Living in the Now

A/N- Don't forget to vote if you like it. I'm trying to get this story at least 100 votes. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Also I got a picture this time! Yay!!!

Mabel's POV

     Today is August 31, me and Dipper's birthday. Me and Dipper didn't really care about the birthday party. We wanted the birthday party to get over with. After our birthday party we were going back to Gravity Falls. After five long years of waiting we were finally going back. Our parents tried to change our minds, but obviously they didn't succeed.

     The party was from 12am to 5pm. They had a big pool for the older kids and a kiddy pool for their siblings. Dipper and I all had fun talking to our friends. We told them we'd keep in touch and talk to them whenever we could. Nobody left until it was actually time to leave.

     Since me and Dipper packed our bags a day in advanced all we had to do was put them in the car.

     Once everything was loaded in the car we walked up to our parents.

     "You two have grown so big," our mom said tearing up, "I never thought you two would turn 18 so quickly," she finished.

     "Yea," our dad said assuringly with a small smile,"And don't forget to be careful," he added to his sentence.

     "We will miss you and we love you two very much,"mom said.

     "We love you two, too,"me and Dipper said in unision.

     We all gave each other big hugs before me and Dipper got in the car.

     "Bye, we love you," our mom said dabbing her eyes with a napkin.

     "Bye," we once again said in unision.

     Dipper started the car and we drove out the driveway back to Gravity Falls. I looked at the familiar path our parents drove us down for our very first and last summer at Gravity Falls. A few tears escaped my eyes as I looked out at the familiar rode. Dipper was too focused on the road to even notice.

     Once we finally got there he parked the car in the back of the Mystery Shack. We gathered all our bags (two each) and started carrying them to the front. We looked at it at a distance where we could see the roof and below. The "M" was once again knocked of but it looked like it was done on purpose, which it probably was.

     Dipper and I slowly started walking to the entrance and made our way up the stairs in front of the door.

     "Ready for this Dipper," I said excitedly.

Dipper's POV
(Sorry for the sudden swap in characters, but we finally get to see what Dipper thinks of all this)

     For a moment I blanked out thinking about everything. Are our friends here? Will they remember us? What if I meet Wendy or...or... PACIFICA?!?! What would I do?! What would I say?!

Before I could space out anymore my sister said,"BroBro".

     "Uh-Yea, "I said, "I'm ready," I finished confidently.

     Mabel hesitated at first, but she ended up knocking on the door before she could hesitate more.

     "No visitors," I heard Grunkle Stan say.

     "We're closed," I heard Grunkle Ford gently say trying to out tune Grunkle Stan's snappy remark.

     "Not even for family members," Mabel said sweetly through the door.

     I heard footsteps shuffle hastily towards the entrance. Two locks clicked and the door squeaked open just a pinch. I guess he was trying to see if it really was us.

     The door flew open once he took a glance at us from the small crack.

     "Kids?" Grunkle Stan questioned.

     Behind him was Grunkle Ford with a shocked look on his face.

Stanley's POV
(Yep. I just went there.)

     I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to process it first. Once I did I shouted,"Kids!!!" as I pulled them into a big bear hug.

     Ford was right behind me looking at me and the kids. Once I let go of the kids we looked at Ford. His eyes were tearing up as he also gave the kids a hug.

     "Dipper, Mabel you guys are finally here" he said.

     He looked happier than any other time I've ever seen him.

     "Yea," Mabel and Dipper said happily.

     Once he let go of them we walked them inside and we all sat at the table.

     "You guys are welcome to get some food if you want," I randomly said.

     "No thanks," they both said.

     "Then get your stuff unpacked. After you two get done we're going to the carnival," I said making the mood lighten up a lot.

     "Kay," they both said almost fumbling to get up.

     "Wait," Mabel said as she stopped and turned around. "I almost forgot," she paused. "Picture time!" she sing-songed excitedly.

     We all huddled uh p in front of the camera and she took the picture.

     "Alright. NOW we can get unpacked,"she said hurriedly going up the stairs with Dipper trudging behind her.

A/N- See what I did their. The picture Mabel took is at the top. However she got photobombed. Can you tell me who? Even though it's quiet obvious. Well see ya next time fellow Mabill shippers. Don't forget to vote. Just touch the star. That's it. You know you want to vote. Just push the button already. Yay!!! You voted. Well that's it for now. Oh wait I almost forgot. Bill will be in the next chapter. Lol!!! Bill will as in reversed bill. Anyways bye.

-ⓡⓞⓢⓔ ⓜⓛⓒⓗⓔⓛⓛⓔ ⓞⓤⓣ