Chapter 1- "Not Good-bye"

A/N- Sorry no picture or video, but most of the chapters will have them. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! This is my surprise to Mabill lovers everywhere. The first chapter is only Mabel's point of view. Sorry.

Mabel's POV

     "Dipper!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

     "You did it!!!" I yelled excitedly as I squeezed him tightly, but made sure he could still breathe.

     "You defeated Bill," I said earning a few cheers from people walking towards him.

     "Yeah," he whispered in a tired voice.

     Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford both did a full out sprint towards us.

     They took big huffs as Grunkle Ford said "Are you kids okay?" through shaky breaths.

     Dipper forced himself to say ,"Yea. We're both okay" in a small voice.

     Just as he finished his sentence we were swarmed with people cheering for Dipper. They hugged him, shook his hand, and other signs to show they we're grateful. It was a really heartwarming sight.

     Luckily no one was injured. Most people we're just turned to stone and others were hiding out for their life. So once Dipper beat Bill all his monsters disappeared and everyone was turned back to normal.

     While everyone was celebrating and reuniting with families a gust of wind swished passed and woke Dipper up completely. The noise was, so loud we blocked our ears. When we looked up from the noise there were over 50 helicopters above us.

     One of the helicopters landed a safe distance away from the crowd. All of the other helicopters soon landed behind it.

     What looked like the leader of them said, "This community will be condemned until further notice. We will provide temporary housing for everyone in the community. However, if you would like us to take you to a family members house we will gladly escort you there without complaint."

     Everyone's face expressions were either shocked or sad. Even though it was reduced to rubble it was stillnhome.

     "I know it's hard," the man said "but this is only temporary and we will restore this community as best and as fast as we can," he stated finishing the last of his speech.

     The men started coming out of helicopters and escorting people to them. Some families went willingly and others refused at first, but eventually gave in.

     We were in the back of the crowd, so luckily we were going to be one of the last ones to go. We would have more time to tell this place goodbye. Family friends we're exchanging numbers or saying their goodbyes.

     I saw Dipper and Pacific wave at each other with disappointed looks on their faces.

     I was kinda hoping they'd get together. At first she was mean, but she seemed really cool later on. She was actually one of my best friends her now.

     I spotted Candy and Grenda hugging each other and telling each other bye, so I ran up to them. Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, and Dipper looked over to see where I was going.

     When I reached them my eyes started tearing up, so bad everything was blurry. My throat felt dry an my knees we're week.

     Who knows how long it would be before I get to see them again. If I even do see them ever again.

     "Hey," I said in a barely audible voice.

     "Hey," they said in unison.

     I grabbed them in a group hug and sobbed out ,"If I never see you guys again know you are the best friends I've ever had and no one will replace you."