Murr and Adriann

So this isn't exactly an important part to the story; it's actually a request. This is what it would be like if I wrote a preferences or one shots book, so the reactions and feedback I get from this story part will determine if I do that, and how much time I'll put into it. So let me know if I should do that! Thanks!

Hope you like it, GFjokersRM!

Sexual content dead ahead

Third Person

Here's a little bit of Murr and Adriann's background. Murr had arranged for a night out with the guys, and he invited Adriann to go along with. After that it was like magic. They have a lot in common, and the things that they don't necessarily agree upon are respected by the other person. They went on a couple dates and finally did the deed on the fourth date when Murr attempted (and failed) to make a home-cooked meal with low lighting, roses, and candles. But he burnt the pasta, knocked a candle over (resulting in wax getting on the carpet) and... actually the roses were still good to go. Regardless, all Adri cared about was the sweet thought and gesture, so they ordered take-out and got it on afterwards.

Back to the here and now. They just barely make it back to Murr's place from Q's party before Murr starts puking all over the bathroom sink. He's such a lightweight, Adri thought to herself as she helped him. Admittedly, she didn't feel too great herself, but she did have a lot more to drink. And was she puking? Nope. But hey, Murr is such a sweetheart, so helping him with this one little thing is really no big deal.

"Are you okay boo?" she asks as she rubs his back.

"Yeah," he coughs out. "Except for the fact that you probably won't have sex with me now." And normally Adri wouldn't have sex with someone that just puked their brains out, but this was James fucking Murray. She would be incredibly stupid not to take up an opportunity to lay with him as his lover. Plus she's also ovulating and therefore is very horny.

When he looks back at her pleadingly, she gives him her cute little smirk and says, "Brush your teeth really well and get in the shower, and the offer might still be on the table." He's cleaning up the bathroom at the speed of light before she can even finish speaking. Adri tries to help him but he insists that she just go and relax; maybe watch a short rom-com. Adriann sometimes wished that Murr would be willing to watch porn with her, since she didn't really like it on her own, but he's too much of a gentleman. He tells her that she's the only girl he wants to see naked; it's all he needs. So Adriann had set out to see what kind of romantic and sexy shit he does like to watch, and it fell on romantic comedies. It suits him well, since he's fucking hilarious and when he's in a romantic mood (which is 90% of the time) the sex is a lot better. And after a while, the cute [vomit worthy] films started to affect her in a positive way as well. Double bonus, right?

Adri hears the shower turn on then gives him five minutes before she sneaks in. "Jaaaamesss," she calls seductively. The curtain is pulled back to reveal a completely naked Murr.

"Yes?" His beautiful girlfriend just gives him a piercing stare as she slowly takes off her clothes. First goes the sweater, then the socks (since she had taken off her shoes at the front door), next the tight blue v-neck, and finally her black skinny-jeans. Murray is gawking at her gorgeous figure, wishing that she would just take off the damn blue lace bra and panties, which she finally does after casually running her hands all over her body while pretending to check herself out in the mirror.

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

"Yes," he practically whimpers. His penis is literally aching for her touch. "Please get in the shower with me, I'll make it worth your while."

She steps in, closing the curtain behind her. "You better, you naughty boy. You better fucking worship me."

He grabs her delicate-looking hands and holds them to his chest as he looks deeply into her emerald eyes. "Anything for my princess." At that he gently kisses her, and she kisses back. In this moment, they both felt like they would burst at the seams from the intense love and care that they're feeling for the other, and it only increases as Murr trails his kisses along her jaw, down her neck, over her breasts, and then he finally makes his way to the place that she wants him the most.

"Oh James, I love you so much..."

"I love you too Adri." She can feel his hot breath over her lips; and they're not the ones on her face. He's teasing the shit out of her... and then he kisses there. He doesn't break away; instead he begins to gently suck and run his tongue over her folds.

"Ohhhhh!" she moans repeatedly. He continues his ministrations until she's nice and wet, then he stands back up and kisses the lips on her face. "Oh god James, I'm so fucking horny..." And then she hungrily makes out with him; hardly giving either of them time to breathe.

Finally he catches a quick break. "You want me to take you?"

"YES, FUCKING YES!" He's completely stunned at her sudden outburst and need, but damnit, he drives her crazy! In fact, she actually grabs his junk and positions it at her entrance for him, and just looks at him; waiting. Murr takes the hint and slowly pushes inside of her soaked vagina, letting out a long, low groan as he does so. Suddenly he picks her up by her ass to give himself a better angle. He's never done that, but then again this is the first time they've had shower sex. They always just messed around then took it to the bed. Nevertheless, Adriann wasn't complaining. "Oh my god, I fucking love this! I love you!"

Murr doesn't reply because he had just started ramming their bodies together. All in one moment she wraps her arms tighter around him, his eyebrows furrow together in concentration, and he buries his face in her neck, emitting more moans from this goddess of a woman. A few minutes pass and she completely loses herself all over him, and she knows he's about to do the same when he almost drops her. With haste she gets off of him just as he finds his much needed release (to avoid getting pregnant, of course).

When he eventually catches his breath, he looks at her and says, "I love you too, Adriann."