38. Attacked

Selena's POV

Coming back into school after the week off was pretty fun. Everyone was pumped because off all our wins.

Leanne was extremely happy when she found out we won. This was the first time our school won the performing arts competition.

Coming back into school was also tiring and confusing. Firstly because the lack of sleep was getting to me and secondly my emotions were all over the place.

Honestly before this year the only boy drama I ever had was Colton. But this year it's not only Colton but Adam and frickin Xavier.

Ignoring my internal battle I picked up my bags and headed to go home. Finally the day of Monday was over.

I swear if Monday was a person I'd punch them. I pulled my books closer to my chest as I made my way to my locker.

I put my stuff in my locker and was scared to death when Chloe touched me from the back.

"BOO"

"Oh my days Chloe you scared the living day lights out of me" I put my hand on my heart.

"Why's her face gone pale as if she saw a ghost" Ash walked to my locker.

"Chloe the frickin GHOST scared me" Ash found this funny and started to laugh and I smacked him lightly.

"Any ways we were heading out for ice cream. Wanna join" By now all my friends had crowded around my locker.

"Umm I think I'm going to have to pass"

"And whys that" Jacob asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"I have some place to be"

"Meeting with a boy" Chloe nudged my shoulder and I rolled my eyes at her. I didn't miss the cold look Adam gave me when she said that.

"No I'm going to my parents grave" I directed this more to Adam so he could stop that scowl on his face. I was right, when I said that his facial expressions looked more relaxed.

"Well don't stay out too late and be careful" I nodded my head at Cole and headed out.

When I reached the graveyard I pushed open the gate and walked towards my parents grave.

I sat down for a bit and closed my eyes. Even though they are in the ground I felt close to them because this is all I have of them.

A weird sound of an animal in pain made me open my eyes. I looked around and couldn't see anything.

I picked my bag up and looked around the graveyard.

"Hello is anyone there" As I said this the sound came much louder.

I followed the sound and it led to the wooded area at the back. I didn't want to go further because it was getting dark. But when I heard the sound I couldn't help myself.

As I walked further the sound got louder. I turned to my right to see an injured deer. He looked a bit like bambi.

I walked closer to see a huge wound across his body. I took my jacket off and walked closer to the deer.

I stroked the deer to make it understand that I won't hurt it. I pressed my jacket to the wound and the deer cried out in pain.

When I moved my jacket the blood was no longer red it was pitch black.

"What the hell?"

All of sudden I felt something lift me and slam me across one of the trees. My whole body screamed in pain. I touched my head from the back and felt a warm liquid. Great.