36. Sickness and Dates

Selena's P.O.V

I woke up feeling so comfortable. I knew this wasn't my bed because it smelt really manly and I don't recall changing my room. I looked around and remembered last night. I threw myself back on the pillows with embarrassment. For crying out loud the guy has a girlfriend.

I felt so stupid. I kicked the covers off me and closed my eyes.

"Oh you're up" I opened my eyes to see Adam standing near the bed. His eyes were looking at something else. I followed them and saw that his shirt had ridden up to my hips. I quickly covered my self and cleared my throat catching his attention.

"Do you feel better" I nodded my head and looked anywhere but him my eyes fell on his clock.

"ITS 10 O'CLOCK I MISSED SCHOOL WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP" I jumped out of the bed and tried to run out of his window. I can't believe I missed school.

Before I even made it to the window I felt Adam lift me up and carry me back. I struggled against him.

"Adam put me down. I need to go to school...let..me..go"

"Not letting you go" He threw me on his bed and hovered above me.

"You are sick, so you aren't going school"

"Bu-" Adam shut me up by putting his finger on my lips.

"Not point arguing because your not winning this one" I nodded my head at him and I couldn't break eye contact with him.

It was just something about him that made me not want to look away. Before any of us could say anything his phone started to ring. He looked pissed when he saw his phone.

After he left the room I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I was in my own house. After I had woken up Adam wasn't anywhere to be seen in the house so I went home.

I changed my clothes and walked downstairs to sit next to Ben. I leaned my head against his arm.

"You still feeling ill" I nodded my head.

"Here have some" Ben handed me a cup of hot chocolate and I smiled at him because he knew how much I loved it.

"Thank you"

We both were watching TV when John came down the stairs dressed all  nice.

"Man where are you going dressed nice, is it a funeral" Ben sniggered and I lightly hit him from the side.

"Shut the fuck up unless you want me to break your face"

"Okay cut it out boys"

"Sooooo John where are you going dressed all nice" I winked at him and I could see the slight pink on his cheeks.

"Awww is the wittle boy blushing" Ben went to squeeze his cheeks and John slapped his hand away.

"The fuck man"

"I have a date" Me and Ben both looked at each other with smirks.

"Awww he's growing up already my Johnny poo" I squeezed his cheeks while Ben started to laugh loudly.

He pushed my hands away and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Thought you were sick"

"Ah ah don't change the subject here. Tell us who the lucky girl is"

"Yeah who is the unlucky girl" Ben sniggered and I smacked him.

"Anyways please who is she"

"Well the other day I was walking by and I saw some guy harass her and she was shouting for help. So I beat the guy up. One thing led to another and here we are"