37. Competition

Selena's P.O.V

Currently we were all waiting outside our school on a cold Monday morning. The coach was supposed to be here half an hour ago but it still hasn't turned up.

I was sitting on my suitcase talking to my friends. Everyone was excited and annoyed at the same time.

I had a very weird feeling in my stomach. It was like an anxious feeling about the competition. This is going to be even better since we have all our friends coming along.

A week just for ourselves with no magic or responsibility. Just our talent.

The coach had finally arrived and everyone started to cheer and clap their hands.

When the coach stopped everyone ran and I mean shoved past each other so they could get the best seats.

I took my time since I knew that the boys had ran all the way upstairs on the coach.

I dragged my suitcase and put it inside the luggage holder and made my way upstairs.

When I got upstairs I saw that their were 2 empty seats on next to Reece and one next to Adam.

To avoid any more drama I sat next to Reece who hugged me pretty tight when I sat next to him.

"AAAAAH. ..can't...breathe"

"Oh sorry...your so small I didn't even realise" I smacked his shoulder while he has a smirk on his face.

"ouch what was that for"

"For calling me tiny you div"

"Div ?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Its an insult get with it Reece. Now move over a bit I wanna sleep" I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Here I was thinking I was going to have a peaceful sleep but no. 5 mins into the ride and this happend.

"YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" Reece and everyone else was screaming the song at the top of their lungs.

The idiot near me was dancing around so much that I had to sit up and smack him.

"Shut it"

"Party pooper" I gave him a dirty look and looked around to see everyone. Boy was the coach in a state.

Girls were dancing on the seats and boys were well boys. Since we were upstairs we didn't get in trouble.

"Everybody gets high sometimes you know what else can we do when we're  feeling low."

This time Chloe started it off she moved out and started to dance. I scowled at her and she grabbed my hand and tried to make me dance.

After a while my bad mood went and I joined in on the crazy. We were all going crazy on the coach.

The 3 hour drive went by very quick and before we knew it we were standing outside where the competition was being held.

The building was in the middle of nowhere. It had a farm at the back with woods and a nice lake. The dorms were in the main building and on the side buildings was where the competitions were held.

We all dragged out suitcases inside and saw that everyone else had settled in.

"Ah finally you all arrive" All the other schools that were their gave us all the once over and went back to what they were doing.

The lady which was in charge Tracy showed us the dorms. Us 11 were trotting behind slowly and that meant we had no space in the separate dorms which meant we all had to stay in one dorm.