29. Grand Entrance

Disclaimer: any image/s used in this are not my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V

I was having such a weird dream. In my dream I could see myself walking around in a dark corridor which looked like it had been made centuries ago. The whole feeling of being in that place was overwhelming yet it comforted me.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP WE ARE LATE" I literally flew out of bed and fell on the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Chloe red in the face, carrying a massive bag.

"I overslept because I was so tired and then when I got up I was running late but I still took time to get ready. So now we are going to miss registration period."

"Oh my days this is bad. I've never been late before. Ok I'm just going to throw something on and if we run we might make it in time" I started to run around my room when Chloe grabbed my hand.

"Since we are already late we might aswell take our sweet time and get you ready" How could I forget.

"Ok, give me a few minutes I'll go shower" I left Chloe in the room and quickly went and took a shower.

Once I was out she started on my face while I dried my hair. After my hair was dried she started to work on it and I sat there impatiently.

"Chloe, I'm so nervous I feel so sick. I don't know if I'll be able to do this"

"Listen to me you can do this and don't worry about what others say because ultimately if you are happy then that's all that matters. We wouldn't have forced you to do anything which you wouldn't want to do" I nodded my head and let Chloe carry on with her magic.

Once she was done with my hair. I got up to go and get my clothes.

"Nuh uh, you close your eyes and get changed right here so you ca see yourself when your fully done" I nodded my head and then heard Chloe walk around in my room. She came and handed me my clothes.

"Wear this bra, it will make your girls look good" I laughed and blushed.

"My girls are non existent so it doesn't matter" I put my clothes on, I didn't mind Chloe being there because we have all seen each other naked.

Once I was done Chloe did some final touch ups and the she started to get all excited.

"Oh my days, your going to die when you see yourself. You look so gorgeous aaahhh, I can't get over it" hearing Chloe's excitement made me want to see myself. She pulled me towards my full mirror.

I opened my eyes to see a girl who looked so good, I looked completely different,  my legs looked good, my hair look so healthy and my face was glowing. I couldn't help but hug Chloe as hard as I could.

"Thank you so much Chloe. I love you"

"I know you do and now lets go down before we get late even more"