25. Project: New Look

Selena's POV

We've been here for almost a week and its Christmas tomorrow. I have been so sick the last few days. So I have been spending most of my days in the gym, I have been working out like crazy.

"Lena come here" I heard Chloe shout from downstairs. I put my slippers on and got out of my bed.

I walked downstairs into the sitting room to see Chloe standing with a flipchart on a stand with a stick in her hand. I went and sat down confused as to what is going on.

"Umm Chloe whatcha doin? "

"Well, my child...I'm glad you asked" I laughed because she sounded like a teacher.

"Quiet!!!" She looked at me with a stern look on her face.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I put a finger on my lips and went quiet.

"So Selena, we have put together a new project for you." Me? what the hell.

"So since a new year is starting, we're going to make a new you. Now we aren't going to tell you to become a completely different person, we're just going to be 'enhancing' your looks. New hair, new clothes and all that jazz"

"As much as I like the idea, I like the way I am." I felt bad but I didn't want to change.

"Listen Sel, we don't want to make you into a new person we just want to make you more confident in yourself." I wasn't sure about this I mean, I'm fine the way I am.

"I don't know you guys I'm fine, you don't have to this"

"Listen, we want you to be more confident in yourself and just make your style more lively, you constantly wear dull colours, we just want to change that. New year, new you. By no means do we want to change your whole personality. So you in"

I do need to let go off my past and this year didn't end in the way I wanted it so, what the heck.

"Lets do it" All the girls started to squeal and jump. Gosh these girls.

"So first things first, you carry on doing what your doing because your body looks amazing. The second thing we need to do is buy new clothes, a whole new wardrobe. And no I won't use magic to make the shopping trip shorter." Ughh damn I wanted Giselle to just make the clothes appear. I hate shopping.

"OMG yaaaay, shopping I'm so excited" Chloe clapped her hands together and jumped.

"We also need to jazz up your hair colour too" I've never done anything to my hair so I was feeling a bit nervous. Jade always had her changed up and every time she look amazing so I trusted her with that.

"But beside this all, I still need to teach you about magic" Honestly I was scared to use magic but frickin excited at the same time.

This whole new agenda meant the holidays were going to be hectic.

************************************************************************

We all had a nice dinner, which we made for Christmas eve and now we were just listening to music.

"So you guys, that cute guy that we met earlier from the beach, Chris" Ugh those stupid guys.

"Well he invited us over for a new years party and I said we all are coming over" What !?!?

"Chloe you guys can go ahead, I'm not really not in the mood" The last party I went to didn't turn out too well, so I wasn't really interested.

"You have to come, plus it will be a great way for you to try out your new look. So no arguments you have to come"

I knew that I would have to go so might as well. I really need to lighten up and do something for fun.

We all discussed what we were going to do for the competition. It was a big deal because it would give the school that won an opportunity to get a deal with big producers/directors. So we all are working very hard. It's going to last a few weeks and honestly its so much fun. We all stay in one huge room with loads of bunks and the other schools be in other rooms. The place in which they have the competition has a beautiful park with really cool woods at the back. The whole place honestly and experience is amazing.

The intro of Shake It off came on and we all just jumped and sang the song to the top of our lungs. We danced for hours and lost track of time. We finally stopped dancing when we realised it was starting to get light outside.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door. I walked towards the picture wall and stood in front of the picture of our whole family. Tears started to form in my eyes as I touched the faces of my parents, the happiness in both their eyes made my heart hurt so bad. I took a deep breath in and kissed them both.

"Merry Christmas Mum and Dad"

I went into my bed and fell asleep.

************************************************************************

The next day was Christmas and honestly it was boring. We all opened our gifts.

Chloe gave me a red dress which was way out of my comfort zone. I gave her and all the girls a necklace which had charms which come together to make a heart. It had all our names on it.

Giselle gave me a pair of black shoes and I loved them despite them being so high.

Jade gave me a beautiful necklace.

After we gave the gifts to each other we rang the boys and video called them. It was nice seeing them and we also spoke to their brothers. It was nice speaking to them. But it was word because we didn't get a chance to speak to Adam and the rest.

I'm currently laying in my bed and the girls are gone out. I took my phone out to ring my brothers.

"Hello" Ben picked up the phone. Hearing my brothers voice made me feel so much better. It felt weird not being with them on Christmas day. But I think we all needed this.

"Hi Ben"

"How are you Lena, hope your doing good kiddo"

"Yeah I'm doing fine, how are the guys"

"Their all gone out" Typical of them.

"Oh, it felt so weird celebrating Christmas without you guys. But I had mum and dad with me this year"

"I know we all miss you, did you like your room, the picture wall honestly its the closest thing we have of them"

"I loved my room. The whole room just screams their presence it makes me feel so much at home and I have craved that feeling for many years"

"We all miss them. Anyways enough of this emotional talk. Enjoy yourself but not too much. I have to go. Love you"

"Love you too Ben"

************************************************************************

Authors Note:

This was just a filler chapter to get the story moving. I have a feeling this will be a pretty long story, so please stick around.

Love you guys xxx