19. Party...Pt.1

Selena's POV

I got ready for school and I was already dreading it. I was not mentally nor physically prepared for the day. Knowing the fact that I had to see Colton and also my friends, who I know will ask me loads of questions.

My life is just great. Love it.

I got out of the house before any of the boys can ask me any questions. Ugh I felt like an idiot but I couldn't tell them. I hate being so distant from them. But I don't to burden anyone because of my stupid mistakes. I made the mistake, now I will have to deal with the consequences.

I walked to my locker and saw Cole come towards me. Great. I pretended to look for something in my locker.

"Selena, I know you don't want to talk about this, but I thought you at least trusted me but it turns out you don't.... Anyways I told everyone not to ask you anything until your ready" I could see the hurt in his eyes and it really made me upset. Cole wanted to help me but I shut him out.

"Cole, I didn't want to burden you with my issues. I trust you but I..." I calmed myself down before I cried. Which I have been doing a lot lately.

He touched my shoulder to comfort me but I flinched away. It was almost like a instinct.

"Its okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. Your issues will never be a burden to me I just don't like seeing you upset and hurt. I want you to know that I'm always going to be there to help. Don't ever think otherwise. We only have a few hours then you can go home. Now lets go to class"

"Thanks Cole" He smiled at me and started to walk away.

We only had to go to our first 2 lessons because it was half day. That meant we only had to go to Performing Arts, which was a double period.

I sat on the floor with Cole and Jacob. I didn't speak to anyone and they all just got on with their own things. Thank god.

Leanne clapped her hands trying to gain our attention. "Class as you know its the last day so I won't make you do any work but I do want to speak to all of you individually about some things"

Leanne called everyone up one by one. I laid on the floor with my head in Jacobs lap, with my headphones in. Time to tune the world out.

I heard a bang and turned to see Adam.

Always making a grand entrance.

Leanne gave him a 'why are you so late and why are you banging the doors' look and he returned it with a dirty look. Rude much. 

"Adam, could you come here, I need to speak to you" Leanne turned towards him.

"No, I don't want to" He spoke to her in a harsh tone, how can he be so mean to her, she is so nice.

He went and sat down on the other side of Cole. I could feel his eyes on me but I did not look in his direction. He saw everything yesterday and I just don't want to face him. Cole turned to him and they both started to talk.

She ignored him and called me. I got up and went and sat down.

"So, Selena I just want to say that your doing amazing so far in this class and you can really make us win this. You always play it safe when it comes to performing. I want you to break out of your shell and try something new. Use your voice and your dance talent to try something new because you are extremely talented."

"Thank you Leanne it means a lot hearing that from you and I'll promise not to let you down"

"One more thing. Honey I hope your okay. I saw what happened the other lesson. Don't let stupid boys break your heart. Boys will come and go, just focus on yourself. Don't beat yourself too much over a stupid boy like Colton. If you ever need someone to speak to I'm always here" She squeezed my hand.