23. Hugs & Torture Driving

Selena's P.O.V

Today was a fresh new start to life. Again.

I had woken up early and had a shower and finished my packing.

I wore a plain black jumpsuit and put my hair up in a bun. I didn't put any makeup on since I had nothing to hide anymore.

I went downstairs to see that everyone was already in my kitchen.

"Finally she comes down" Ash shouted running while picking me up.
He ran with me and sat me in a chair. I didn't miss the looks they gave me when they saw my bruises and wounds.

"When did you guys come I didn't hear you"

"Well, we came while your ass was showering, next time if your gonna sing a song, please sing something that's not sexual" I blushed and just gave Ash a dirty look.

"Unless you want me to join you next time" Ash smirked at me and everyone laughed at him. I threw a piece of toast at him which he caught.
"Ash you are the definition of disgusting and as much as I would love to have this conversation we have to leave if us guys want to make in time before it gets dark." I got up and took my plate to the sink and did the dishes.

"Before leaving lets take a picture, who knows if we change over the holidays, I mean its a month" Chloe smirked at Jade and Giselle while saying this.

I walked towards the group only to have Giselle smack my ass.

"That ass though, looks good in the jumpsuit"

"Giselle, you idiot" I blushed and didn't make eye contact with anyone. Chloe made the guys stand in the back and us girls were at the front.

"Lena I've put your suitcase in the car" Blake shouted while coming inside.

I saw the look on Giselle, Chloe and Jade's face when my brothers came in with just their shorts on.

"Ughhh stop looking at my brothers like that its creepy" I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

"Shut up and let me take it all in, I won't be seeing them for a month"

"Giselle you are disgusting" Ignoring their drooling session I walked to my brothers.

I hugged all of them and we had a group hug.

"I know last night was a lot to take in, but just know it was for your safety." John spoke to me first.

"I know John, you guys always protect me and it was for my own good"

The boys gave me a tight hug and we stayed like this until....

"Stop breathing dude, your bones are poking me" Ben scowled at Josh.

"So much for a sweet moment with my brothers" We all laughed at the two that were bickering.

"Well we could've had one if Josh wasn't breathing"

"Dude what the fuck" Josh looked at Ben as if he was an idiot with three heads.

"Honestly I can't deal with you idiots"

"You love us really Lena" Ben had a huge grin on his face.

"Sadly" We all laughed and headed towards the door to say our goodbyes.
I hugged my brothers one last time and then went to hug the rest. I hugged Sean, Reece and Justin who hugged and lifted me off the ground like a doll.

I went to hug Jacob. "Take care Lena and don't get too crazy"

"Don't worry Jacob I won't be drinking anymore so I'm all good"