14. Night Out

Selena's P.O.V

Its been 2 days since I told Cole everything. It feels good that someone knows, but deep down inside I know that he can't do anything to help me.

I haven't seen Colton in school since and neither have I seen Adam.

Ughhh...why am I thinking about him. He is just so weird. Like one minute he talks to me like we are friends and then he is so distant like a stranger. Ughhh.

Besides I have more things to worry about other than him.

Nearly the holidays. The school dance is coming, Jacobs party is next week which I'm definitely not going to. The competition.

I rolled to my side and saw that it was 6:00am.

Why am I awake this early on a Saturday. I brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes.

A little jog and then a work out should make me feel better.

I kept running while listening to Demi Lovato Confident. I was running and saw Reece jogging in front of me.

"Boo" I jumped on him from behind.

"Woah, you scared the shit out of me"

"Aw is little Reecey scared of a girl"

"No, I was just shocked, not many people be around this early in the morning"

"Yeah whatever"

"What you gonna do after this?"

"Well Mr. Nosey I'm gonna go do a little bit of um working out and then dance practise in our studio"

"Studio?"

"Yaas you big dummy, my brothers have a studio downstairs with gym equipment, you should come over and use it instead of going to the gym, will save you time"

"Race you to the other side"

"Fine. But what does the winner get?"

"Well Reecey...umm maybe loser can treat winner"

"Sounds good to me. Bring it on" If anything I was sure I was gonna win coz.

"You cheated"

"Can't take it Reecey"

"Whatever"

"Now carry me back I'm tired and feeling hot"

"Course your gonna be hot, who the fuck wears a hoodie in this weather"

************************************************************************

"Well I'm gonna go in and work out, see ya later"

I said bye to Reece who went home and I headed downstairs. Judging by the music that was playing, it meant that my brothers had already done their workout. I connected my phone to the speakers and put my music on.

I took my hoodie of since I was alone. I don't feel comfortable with wearing just my sports bra around others. Colton said that showing my skin didn't suit me, it was too slutty.

Halfway through someone's phone started to ring. Ughhh dumb idiot Ben had left it. Well then its just going to have to be switched off.

I put all my frustration into my exercising. All the anger everything that I felt was making me push myself even harder. I felt like I was being watched so I turned to look around, but no-one was there.

Might as well finish off with a bit of dancing. I put Becky G Break a Sweat and danced to it. I was so into the dance, I was in a world of my own.