35. Closeness

Selena's P.O.V

I walked into school and everyone was staring right at my face. It's probably because of what just happend outside. Colton had gotten up and left school which I'm thankful for because I really didn't want to see him.

For my first lesson I had English and I was thankful because we were all working on our essays which meant silence. I headed over to class when Giselle caught up with me.

"So I heard what happend outside with Xavier, whom you didn't tell me you met"

"Ughh honestly I don't know why Xavier stepped in to hit Colton. He could have just let him go, he didn't have to stoop down to his level. Also I'm sorry I didn't tell you I've been all over the place with my thoughts recently. Everything it just sucks"

"Its okay and he probably hit him because it's an instinct. Supernatural guys like wizards, werewolfs and vampires are very protective and if they are off a high bloodline status like an Alpha King then you can only imagine."

I nodded at Giselle and walked into the classroom. Why is he protective of me, I get that he is helping but it doesn't mean he can go around hitting guys. Why is life so hard.

I honestly wish my life can go back to how it used to be before Adam and Xavier stepped in.

I started writing my essay when I heard the classroom door open. Cole walked in late and his hair were all over the place. The teacher gave him a stern look which he returned with a cold stare. He came and sat next to me.

"Why are you so late" I whispered to him as he settled down.

"Well the three musketeers, Sean, Reece and Justin messed with my alarm and set a trap in my room. I got up and when I saw I was late I rushed out of the bed and stepped on something which set off a bucket of honey on me. So you can only imagine the rest of the prank"

I tried not to laugh at him. I giggled and he gave me a dirty look.

"Sorry but it's funny, explains why you smell so sweet though" before Cole could reply back our English teacher started to shout.

"Cole and Selena, would you like to share with the rest of the class what you are whispering" I started to turn red with embarrassment because everyone was now looking at us.

"No we don't want to share that's why we were 'whispering'. Now if you're done interupting our conversation" Cole spoke to the teacher with a smirk on his face. Cole loved testing people's patience and right now the poor teacher was going to blow.

"Cole you are interupting my class"

"And you sir are interupting my conversation"

"Stop acting smart with me and get back to your work" The teacher at this point was on the edge of exploding.

"I don't need to act smart. I am smart"

"Get out" This was getting worse by the minute. The teacher tried to remain calm.

Cole never budged from his seat.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW !!!" Everyone went dead quiet. The teachers explosion scared all of us.

Cole got up slammed his chair and then slammed the door hard. You could hear him curse from outside the door.

Everyone in the classroom went back to doing their work. When the lesson ended everyone ran out and when they reached the corridor they started to gossip to their friends about the little argument.

"He should know better than to mess with Cole" Sean put his arm around me as we walked to biology.

"And you shouldn't have done that to him." All three of them started to laugh and we all took our seats in Biology.