"Lost and Scared"

Lost and scared...
I have no where to run..
From this unless Nightmare...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
That same Nightmare came back to me...

Me and dad were in the car, "so your ready for your new school hon?" My dad asked smiling,
"Yup! I'm gonna make tons of friends!" I said happy, I was always kinda childish.

"Hey... dad.. mom said I was mistake...? Is that true..?" I asked tears forming in my eyes,
"No your Not... your Not mistake Y/N... Don't listen to her." He told me, as he was driving.

That same USV hit us, and he went crashing out the window.

"Y/N!"

"DAD!"

•°(waking up)°•

My eyes snapped open as I panted, tears and sweat running down my face.

My dads pale dead face...
Permanently stuck in my mind... I'm lost and scared.. and I have no where to run from this endless Nightmare...

My breath turn shaky as I silently cried, I looked around my vision slightly blurry from the tears.

It was dark space... I heard footsteps coming closer, as I saw another sans he had a cut on his chest and he was all white with a red scarf.

He also had blood running down his mouth, his eyes widen as he saw me, I wiped away my tears.

As he came closer and sat down next to me, "heya kid, you okay?" He asked placing his jacket around me.

"no...No I'm not... I can't keep this up... watching him die Over and Over again..." I said crying in my knees, "So you know about resets too..?" He asked with sadness in his voice.

"I don't know what a reset is... but I guess it's a repeat... that's what I call it." I replied, "you can remember resets.. which means you can remember timelines." He replied, I understood now...

"I'm Y/N, what your name?" I asked, "I'm geno" geno replied, i cuddled up in his jacket tired, I yawned and started to fall asleep.

I felt Geno catch me as he took me somewhere... I just hope he has a couch.

And with that I fell asleep.

•°{later that day}°•

I woke up, coughing, I forgot about my medicine, shit...

"You okay Y/N?" Geno asked, I explained to him about my Cracked soul and he left quickly to get me some medicine.

He came back with medicine I took it quickly not wanting to taste it.

I went to get but fell face first into geno face kissing him... shit...
I pulled back, "uh... I'm sorry.." I said my face red, geno just stared his face was dark red..

He snapped out of it,
"It's okay... I didn't know you were a good kisser~" Geno said flirtatious, I blushed "stop teasing me!" I whined falling back on the couch hiding my face in a pillow.

"I'm just KITTEN" geno said chuckling, he sat next to me "we should get some sleep." Geno said,
"I can sleep here, I mean if you want me to." I said, alittle unsure.

He sighed and lifted me with magic carry me up stairs, he let me down, "you can take my bros bed" Geno said.

I nodded and walked in, I got in bed and silently fell asleep.

•° Morning °•

I woke up in aboundon house... it was dusty and beaten up.. honestly I was lost and scared, I heard gunshots, bombs, crashes...

I tried ignoring it, but they became louder, until eventually this war was right outside the house.

I stayed hidden watching from the dusty glass window... there was tall skeleton with a black leather jacket and a humans with guns.

My first thought was saving the skeleton, I rushed down stairs and ran towards the skeleton as I pulled him out of the way of the bullets.

One nicked me on the left side of my back and one in my right leg, "what the heck." Skeleton said before picking me up and carrying me.

Blood was pouring out of my mouth as he carried me running to some building, I felt dizzy as I past out from so much blood lost...

Your filled with...

MOST UNCERTAINTY for the future.