"I Dont Care.."

I say I don't Care
Anymore, but the truth is, i Care To Much...

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Lunch Time•

I sat alone like usual, by the tree like usual, but Chase the school bully decided to bother me.

"Hey Freak, give me your money!" He said, he had a pocket knife ready, I remain quiet.

He swinged cutting my cheek then kicked me in the stomach, I rolled down the hill with my backpack which lucky I put my phone in.

I got up with my backpack, and walked to the bathroom, but frisk tugged on my jacket.

"Are you alright Y/N?!" Frisk said worried.

"I'm fine, I don't care anyways" I said without emotions.

I'm not fine...

I care to much....

Such lies... I was always a liar huh, dad...

Or whoever is listening...

Probably no one...

Because no one Cares...

....

I walked in the bathroom, putting one of my extra band aids on my cut, and brush off some of the dirt.

After cleaning myself up I headed back to class.

•After School•

I was on my home, I had 3 minutes to get home or I'd get extra punishment.

but once I got there, police were there arresting my mom,
"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" My mom yelled struggling to break free.

"Ma'm we had reports of aduse and screams in this house" the officer said putting cuffs on her.

I walked over, stay calm Y/N.

"Are you Y/N L/N" the officer asked, I nodded Yes.

"Well we've heard reports of child aduse and screaming and we are building up a case and we need you to take trail."
The Officer said with sympathy, "we will be taking you to station to start the case all we need is your report." The officer said, leading me to another Officer car it was lady she seemed kind...

I got in the back; to be honest I was kinda scared...

Why...? Well what if my mom wins and gives me extra punishments?

.....

"Hey it's all gonna get better" the lady said driving, "I've been through this for years, and trust me it's not gonna get 'better' " I said emotionless.

"... listen I may not know how it feels in your position but I would try Not to give up hope" she
Replied, "but what if I already gave up hope..." I replied my voice rough and cold.

"...well I can't really answer that..." she said, i lean back closing my eyes enjoying the quietness.

I cracked open my window feeling the Cold wind, it was nice...

Even though I hated cars ever since my dad,i ignored it and focus on the wind.

•At the police station•

"Miss Y/N your going to have to show us the cuts.. or bruises.." The lady said,  I nodded, I lifted my jacket up along with my back shirt.

The lady gasped, my back was covered in scars from torture tools, I then showed her my sides which they took pictures of for the case along with my back.

They did X rays and other stuff, the lady came up to me, "Miss Y/N do you have any friends or family to stay with?" The lady asked, I nodded my head no as you can see I don't talk much...

"We'll have to take you to a near by orphanage for the time being" she said leading me to the police car.

I nodded and went along, I'm kinda glad they didn't see my wrists..... I fell asleep peacefully on the way to orphanage.

Your filled with....

PEACE...