"Hope.."

Don't give up hope...

Stay Determined..
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I got to the Orphanage,
And they already had a room set, I put my backpack down on my bed and played some music with hearPhones.

It was Nice, and peaceful,
Until a kid with orange hair and Rosey cheeks came in they also had a green and yellow shirt.

I took out my ear phones and stared at the kid emotionless, "huh I don't get why frisk likes you your emotionless" the kid said with a cocky attitude.

I just shrugged, even though that kinda hurt, but I really don't care.

"Chara! Be more Nicer!" A  goat lady said, frisk was right behind her, " sorry mom..." chara said.

" Hey Y/N!!! Your gonna be my new Sister!" Frisk said cheerfully to be honest they were kinda like a sister to me, or Maybe not...

They did show me kindness... and for once I smiled.

"Okay frisk... I'll go with you." I said putting my phone in my backpack, and walked out the door with them, they already signed the papers surprisingly.

"My child, I heard what happen, where you came from..." the kind goat lady said, i shrugged even though I'm breaking inside...

"But anyways my name is Toriel or Mom if you want to call me that" Tori said with a smile, I nodded, and stared out the window as frisk and chara fight over chocolate.

•At the Monster household•

Their were rows of House's but we stopped at a little bigger house it was Three story with a nice yard, it was unlike my other house.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and surprisingly it's a beautiful day outside.

I walked out the car, and saw a tall skeleton looking at me with cheerful eyes.

"HELLO HUMAN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL COMPANY YOU TO YOUR ROOM!" Papyrus said his red scarf flowing through the wind, I gave a little smile and followed the skeleton to my room.

Once I got to my room it was nice.. it wasn't dusty or beaten up.

It was upstairs so it had nice few of the Ocean, which we lived right by.

It had a closet with cloths, a bathroom, a nice bed, a computer.

I set my backpack down, and went downstairs slowly.

To see a fish lady..?

"Hello punk I'm undyne! And this my girlfriend alphys!" Undyne said with a wide toothy smile,
"He-hello! W-whats y-your n-Name?" Alphys asked shyly, I have to talk sometime...

"Y/N, Nice to meet you" I said my voice sounded scar and rough, "o-oh w-well we-welcome to y-your new home Y/N" alphys said smiling shyly.

"Thanks alphys.." I said,
I let out my hand to shake for undyne, she shook it kinda hard but it didn't really bother me.

"Nice to meet you punk!
Now come on Alphys you have to show me that new Anime you were watching!" Undyne said, and with that they left.

I put my hands in my pockets and lazily walked Over to the yard, where a little talking flower was complaining about how we're all idiots.

"Oh A new stupid Human?" The flower said looking at you, I just shrugged with a blank face.

"So your the idiot frisk been talking about?" The flower said, "yup" I replied sitting on the steps.

He scoffed, and with that he left.

Then something hit me, I needed my anti depressants..

Shit...

How will i explain this Toriel? She'll get worried or worse....

I walked Over to Toriel, she was in the kitchen,
"Uh Tori can I talk to you..?" I asked, "Of course my child." She said leading us to the yard.

"I need my anti depressants..." I said, she gave me a worried expression.

"Listen Tori I know your new to the human culture and medical system, but it helps me cope" I explained her face brightened up alittle.

"Okay my child I'll get you some, I'll ask alphys she knows more then I do." She said with a smile as she went back to the kitchen.

I walked into the living room to see a shorter skeleton, sat Next to him.

"Heya kid, the names sans" he said lazily, "Nice to meet you Sans, I'm Y/N" sans went to shake my hand, my sleeve let lose and it showed one of my self inflicted cuts.

I quickly put my hand away, "kid-" sans started,
"Don't tell anyone sans..."
I said cutting him off.

"Okay I won't" sans said,
"Promise?" I asked,
"promise." Sans said.

And with that we became friends.

Your filled with Hope....

Not for long...