"falling apart into insanity" (the end)

You we're falling, you saw snow below you and hoped that would catch you. You closed your eyes waiting until you fell, You finally fell on something or someone.

You opened your eyes to see a sans in a white cloak and glasses kinda like a scientist.
"Um heya...?" Sci said, you decided to call him sci cause why not?

"Uh hi" you said getting off of him, "Sorry about that." You said, "It's fine, um may I ask how did you fall from the sky?" Sci asked, "well, I opened a portal with one of my friends help, because I'm trying to look for my other friends." You said.

"Wait a PORTAL??" Sci said "um yah my friend gave me one of his Angel feathers to travel here." You replied, "we have to show gaster--" "I'm sorry sci but I need to look for my friends, I'll come back if you want.." you replied abit unsure.

"Ugh... fine.. can I come with you then?" Sci asked, "sure." You said, sci already had a backpack with science stuff in it, you shrugged making another portal.

~•~
ErrorSans pov

"What do you mean you let her travel through aus"

"She asked, and I couldn't lie to her error! And why do you care anyways. You never care for anyone!"

"......"

"She really has changed you, hasn't she *sigh*"

"I just don't want to lose her again, I'm pretty sure you'd understand that"

"Yah.. I know.."

"I'm gonna get ink, you can come along if you want"

"Okay.."

~•~(Your pov)~•~(Your now in underswap)

You and sci went through the portal,
It was in snowinn again. In the middle of the 'night'.

You yawned, it's been awhile since you slept, "are you tired?" Sci asked, you hesitated not wanting to sleep because of the nightmares.. "um.. I mean yeah but we need to keep going--" "Nonsense, we will sleep in the inn" Sci said, you sighed "fine.." you both got a room with two beds.

You both fell asleep...

~▪~

You saw a white room, their was a door and it led to somewhere..
Their we're chains keeping you against the wall, and a single window that shined so you could see your reflection, your E/C eyes we're red.. and your hair was the same but with white at the ends..

You had blood an dust covered on your shirt.. your eyes saddened with gulit and regret as all you remembered was the times you spent with your skelefriends..
What is this place..?

You layed against the wall, crying in your knees..
you wished your friends we're here..
You we're scared..

You had completely forgotten that you've slaughter innocent monsters,
Your whole adventure was the past.. so it lingered..

It lingered in your mind as you thought of Genocidal thoughts, and good thoughts..
It all mixed into a tornado..

And now your stuck...

The one question that lingered...

W H Y    W E R E    Y O U    P U T    I N T O   T H I S   G A M E   I N   T H E

F I R S T    P L A C E  . . . ?

~~~~~~~~( T H E   E N D )~~~~~~~~~~~

Their will be a sequel. Thank you for all the support.