"Meeting New friends...?"

New friends? Wow more people to lie too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A portal Open infront of us...

There was Sans, another sans that could be considered a rainbow and a Sans that had a golden tooth.

They all look kinda scary,
By I mean all I mean the one with a golden tooth and the other with a axe in his head.

I hid behind Error, I really don't want to be chopped into pieces.

"Y/N what the hell are you doing here!?" Sans said, I remain calm, "I just came out here for a walk and found Error" I lied shrugging putting both of my hands in my pockets.

"Well Y/N we have to go back home!" Sans said glaring at Error, "Sorry sans but I'm not leaving" they were surprised by my answer.

"Ugh! Tori gonna kill us." Sans said, I just calmly shrugged, keep a calm attitude and everything will be fine.

I guess i better meet all these skeletons, I shyly walked up to the one with the paint brush.

"Hey there I'm ink!" Ink said with happiness in his voice, "Nice to meet Chu' I'm Y/N" I said keeping my hands in my pockets.

Well that went great, but before I could meet the next person I was hugged by a little sans with mostly blue.

"O MY GOD ITS A HUMAN!!" He said jumping up and down with stars in his eyes, he soon let go, "IM BLUEBERRY NICE TO MEET YOU!!" Blueberry said his innocent voice cutting through.

"Nice to meet you blue I'm Y/N" I said, "Y/N IS VERY BEAUTIFUL NAME!!" Blueberry said, I blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks blue." I said blushing alittle, "PAPYRUS I MADE A HUMAN BLUSH!" Blue said running off in a different direction.

My blush soon faded,
And I was met with another version of sans but he looked alot more scarier, He had sharp teeth with one golden tooth and he was wearing black, yellow, and his eye was red.

"Hey there pet" he said his voice alittle more rougher then sans.

"Oh uh hello I'm Y/N, what's your name?" I asked, he grin.. I don't trust this.

"You can call me master if you want" he said Seductively, I blushed but just shrugged.

I heard a catchy song play, dun dun da dun,  and then I heard several songs play some deeper some pitcher some glitchy but they all had the same beat.

I looked at golden tooth expression, it was fear,
Then I turn around to see different colored dragon skulls pointed at Golden tooth.

"I mean! My name's edgy yah!" Once he said that all dragon skulls disappeared and the catchy music stopped.

Damn I need that music whatever it is, I turn back around, "nice to meet you edgy" I said, I noticed it was getting dark.

"Sans we better go Tori is probably worried." I said walking over, "human you can't leave!" Blueberry said, tears were in his eyes...

Dammit... he's to adorable..

"Hey don't worry blue" I said hugging him, "we will see eachother again don't worry." I said comforting the little skeleton.

"Okay. But you have to promise" blueberry said, "I promise" I replied kissing his forehead which his whole face turn blue with hearts in his eyes.

"Bye Human!" Blueberry said before I left with sans.

"So kid before we go.." sans started, " why were you hugging error when we showed up." Sans asked jealous, he crossed his arms.

"Calm down Sans, I was just having a rough day..." I said pulling him into a hug, his whole face was glowing blue.

"Wait what do you mean by rough day?" Sans asked, "it's the usual bullies, sans don't worry im used to it" I replied, sans eye glowed light blue, and that catchy music played.

"I'm Fine sans, calm down" I said kissing his forehead, the catchy music stopped and his sockets were black holes.
And his face was the color of his jacket,
"Sans are you gonna teleport us home or...." I said, he snapped out of it.

"Uh yeah t-thanks, tiba honest my bones were rattling- that was really bad.." he said sighing, I giggled " I think it was great sans" I replied as he teleported us home.

Your filled with...

WORTH...