"ruffling feathers"

We gonna ruffle some Angel feathers like the heathens we are >:3
Jk xD (all my friends are heathens--) okay I'll stop xD
I'm not sure about heaventale or Angel tale
So if I get mixed up sorry about that. XD
Just imagine an angelsans in this, okay?

Also this won't be very depressing because
I wanted to take break yaknow have some laughs
And some decent writing before sh#t hits the fan.
Anyways enjoy my childern <3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You realized you haven't met heaventale sans.. yes ink explained the AUS to you, but didn't tell you had serval skeletons looking for you. Mostly because ink already knew you'd be stressed but still go after your skeleton friends anyway.

And maybe error and ink wanted to keep you to themselves, because their jealous
(Hopefully they arent yanderes.. =>) You decided to explore abit more to see maybe more monsters, to make friends and such.

You soon found a place called grillbys, you walked in.
You sat next to Angel sans, "heya kid" Angel sans said, this reminded you of someone...

"Hi" you replied, smiling at Angel sans abit, "do you want anything to eat/drink?" Angel(I'll just call him angel) asked, "yah can I get (Favorite/Drink)/(favorite/food)"
You said shyly, "sure, grillbz can you get this beautiful lady (Your order)" Angel said, grillbz nodded.

You blushed at the word 'beautiful', Angel chuckled. He reminded you alot of someone... someone with a blue jacket?.. you we're confused. "Is something wrong?" Angel asked, "angel.. is ink an error telling me the whole truth?" You asked, Angel grew silent..

"Error told me not to say anything.. but I feel it's wrong to tell lies...
There's more san's looking for you." Angel said, Your expression was filled with determinieon, "Angel I must go look for them. To make sure they're alright.." you said.

Angel sighed, giving you a Angel feather, "here this will let you travel aus but it will be chosen randomly, just write a circle in the air and a portal will appear" Angel said, "thanks you, tell error an ink I said bye" you replied kissing angels forehead.

Angel blush mumbling 'sure thing', and with that you left leaving your food behind,
Time to find them.. time to remember..

You drew a circle, a portal appeared, you jumped right in...
Here we go..

Your filled with...

CURIOSITY..

~~~~
Sorry it's short, I've been working on my chara x reader.