"into the Garden..."

Sometimes kindness is all we can give...
Sometimes kindness is enough...

Take care of him Y/N...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

....

I felt this soft strange feeling... under me, I lifted my back to see a bed of golden flowers.

This place is werid...
I took out my soul to see it's fully healed... but it's red... maybe thats because of this place...

It seems so familiar....
But I can't place my finger on it...

That's when I heard a crash, and people talking... "flowey.. she's gonna come back!" A voice said it sounded like edgy... "your Crazy! She's gone sans, She's gone and you have to accept it." Flowey said.

I got up and started walking towards the sound, I hid behind a pillar and listen keeping my jacket close.

"Listen flowey, she will come back.."

"Ugh.. whatever makes you sleep at night.."

I decided to meet them, I was Determined... for some werid reason..

I stepped out and slowly walked over, their eyes widen, "uh.. hello?" I said shyly, oh god... I messed up..

No you didn't Y/N your doing fine, just stay Determined.

A voice said, I didn't mind the voice to be honest it was comforting.

Then I felt someone hug me, I look up to see edgy but different... he had a werid necklace.

I hugged back... this is so familiar... "sweetheart is that you..?" Edgy said, tears were in his eyes.

"I... I.....don't know..." I said confused... I feel like myself but I have this burning feeling inside me...

"Shh it's okay.. I'm here" edgy said hugging me,
"Frisk!?" Flowey said hugging me.

"B-But I'm not frisk..." I said letting go, "I just feel very determined..." I finished, they looked at me with sad eyes.

"Then what's your name Sweetheart" edgy asked,
"I'm Y/N, what's yours?" I asked kindly, "I'm sans and this is flowey" Sans said, I'm gonna call him fell.

"Why were you guys looking for frisk?" I asked worried frisk is my best friend...

"Sh-she died..." fell said tears still in his eyes... maybe... I could get her back...

"What if I said I knew a way to get her back?" I said Determined.

Y/N if you really wish to help me... go to echo fell...

That voice told me, which I'm guessing this is frisk Determineion...

"Wait you know how to get frisk back!?" Fell said, I nodded I just have to find a portal or... something like that.

"Yes. I know a few skeletons that can travel through different worlds, and frisk is in Echofell." I told them, "but the problem is.. I don't know how to contact my skeleton friends... so we have to wait.." I finished
They nodded in understanding.

Fell and flowey took me to their house for the time being, they had a nice green couch, I decided to lay down on.

Which caused me to fall asleep....

*Your Filled with Determineion to get Frisk back.