"Pain"

Pain is the only thing that makes me feel alive...

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another day....

Of aduse...

Of bullying....

I feel empty inside...

....

I sit on my dusty bed, and pull out my razor... I cut my wrist, pain feels so werid yet so satisfying...

I stop not wanting to get blood all over my bed/clothing.. I wrap my waist up with a piece of cloth.

I set my backpack down and did my homework, I better get an A or mom will add extra punishment...

I silently did my homework, and went to bed.

...(Nightmare: Beginning)...

My dad was driving me to my new school, a smile on his face, we were always close..

But....

He wasn't looking and a big USV hit us...
I remember the pain... All the pain...

It actually felt like pain...

But Now I feel nothing...

I was on the side of the road, my legs broken and my face had cuts all over it.

My first thought was my dad, I saw his lifeless body next to me..

I crawled over, I didn't cry from the pain...

I didn't Cry from my broken bones...

I didn't Cry from the cuts and bruises...

I cried because...

The one person I cared about died...

And I couldn't do nothing...

What would happen next?

Well...

It would repeat...

Repeat...

Repeat...

I lost count... on how many times I've watched him die Over And Over...

Then one day it stopped...
For awhile...
But that only lead to aduse for a couple months.

But it would start again...

Whether if it was a year or a month...

I would have to live through that scene again...

And Again...

Until after two years it stopped...

It finally stopped... but I was stuck living in this endless hell of aduse and depression...

(Nightmare: end)

"Y/N GET YOUR USELESS ASS UP!"

My Mother called down stairs, I got on my black and (F/C) leggings, with my old black jacket, I put on my (F/S)(Favorite Shirt) and slipped on my shoes, grabbed my backpack, and brushed my (H/C) hair.

I went down stairs quickly, I heard my mother throw a glass cup by my head.

"Your Cleaning that up when you get home Got it!" She yelled, "Yes ma'm" I said walking out the door.

I grabbed my phone and played some music(any Music you want) and used my old Hearphones, and pulled my hoodie up alittle bit making me comfortable.

I walked up the steps of my school going into the court yard, "freak" "Slut"
"Bitch" "Emo Fuck" the usual morning names.

I'm used to it.

There were some new monsters, which the monsters came here a month ago..

Great, More people to call me more names...

I sat by myself under the empty tree, listening to my usual music, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

A small kid with a blue and purple striped shirt was smiling, "hello my name is frisk!" Frisk said, You aren't falling for this friendly act...

"Y/N, please leave me alone..." I said drawing my usual, frisk came closer looking at my drawings.

"Frisk if your here to mock me, then Leave." I said, frisk looked at me with a frown.

"I just wanna be your friend." Frisk said, I turn to them surprised, "why would you want to be my 'friend' I'm just a waste of space, a useless piece of trash that was thrown away" I replied emotionless, ".... wanna be your friend because you seem cool" frisk said with a smile and a hug.

I didn't really know what to do, "okay frisk I'll be Your 'friend'" I said, they smiled and walked off, you didn't trust them...

Not one bit...

*Your filled with

DE-

DEPRESSION...