"a surprised visitor"

Depression is so deep, yet so vague to those outside it -me (I just thought of it because I'm running out of quotes. XD)

I woke up this morning, the smell of breakfast was killing me, I got up from my bed putting on my jacket, and open my bed room door, then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Tori had her famous pie on the table, i took a piece slowly eating it, "Morning My child" Tori said
"Morning." I Replied in-between eating.

When I heard a knock at the door, I got up and open the door, to see a older woman who looked like me kind of...

"Are you Y/N L/N?" She asked kindly, "Ya? Why?"
I replied, "I'm your..
Uh it's hard to say this..
But I'm your real mother..." what she said hit me like a bullet....

She's got the wrong person maybe... No she knew your last name...
Maybe she's a psychopath...? No... she would've killed us by now...

"If your really my mother then why the hell weren't you there when he died!" I raised my voice which I never do... I'm Not dealing.. Not today.

Screw it! I left out the back door Tori calling behind me, but I left already.

I put my hearPhones in as I listen to my(Your) favorite song, and walked down to the beach, and sat in the sand.

Finally... some peace.

But sadly it was disturbed, like usual peace I get...

Blue capes wrapped around me, "Error! Let me go!" I yelled, "FiNe OnLy If YoU dOnT RuN OfF" he replied, "deal." I replied as well.

"So WhATs WiTh YoU tHiS MoRnIng?" Error asked, and of course I explained.

"Oh I SeE..." error said,
"hey error," I asked,
"YeAh?" Error replied,
"Have you ever experienced something horrible more than once? Like... the exact same thing.... the same person... the same place."
I asked, referring to my dad in the car crash.

"YeAh... So yOu KnOw aBoUt ThE ReSets To?" Error replied, "I like to call it repeats.... but yah.... I lost my dad in a car accident.... I forgot when.... it's been so long since I've actually been free from those repeats....

It all happened so quickly... do you know how it feels to have your worse life most moments replayed? And you can't do anything about it?" I asked crying, Error pulled me in a hug, to be honest I just cried more into his jacket, this lasted for awhile.

We soon both stopped hugging, and started walking back home.
"Well.. uh... thanks Error."
I thanked him, "No PrObLem" he said disappearing out of no where.

I stepped in to be hugged by Toriel, "Never runway like that again! You worried me sick" Toriel said worried, "Tori I'm Fine." I said, we let go of the hug to be greeted by my mom.

I rolled my eyes and walked past her. I can't believe she would leave me with her, my other 'Mom'.....

I walked outside to the house wall being painted by ink, O my god Toriel is gonna be so mad...

"Whatcha painting?" I asked ink, he jumped back alittle surprised I was there, "Oh um.. just the ocean." Ink said and continued painting, "Mind if I help?" I asked,
"Not at all! You can help if you really want to." Ink replied, giving me some paint. I know just what to paint!

I started to paint on the other side of the wall, once I was down it was a troll face. I laughed my butt off, I can't wait to see there reactions.

I handed the paint back to ink thanking him,
"It was no problem really!" Ink said a light rainbow across his cheek bones, I shrugged it off and headed inside.

Paint all over me and my clothes, I went to my room and changed, then went back down, to see Sans.

"Heya Sans," I said with a smile, "Heya Y/N" he said drinking down a bottle of ketchup, "did you see the back of the house?" I asked smirking, "No why?" Sans asked, I dragged him to the back of the house, Sans laughed at the troll face on the back of the house.

He calm down after a bit, "this the best thing ever." Sans said, "thanks." I said smirking proudly, "No problem" Sans said with a lazy smile.

Toriel called us for lunch soon after, I ate then headed outside again missing the ocean breeze.

Edgy and Sans were arguing now over something, I walked over asking what's wrong.
"Mr Smiley face here won't let me take you to my AU for a bit" edgy said, "She won't survive out there!" Sans argued,
I'm not a weakling.

"I'm not a weakling, I'm visiting edgy AU and that's final." You said,
"But-" sans tried arguing,
But I quickly stop him
"I've been through dangerous AUs before so chill" I said, walking away with that.

Your Filled with....

SOMETHING...