Chapter 3: Dream in Reality

Hey Fairies! Sorry that this update is coming in so late, I have kinda been stressed over returning to school tomorrow. I will keep updating every day or so. Thanks for the reads guys! On to the story!

------------------------------------

"Lucy, we need to talk," Lisanna says, and evil sneer spreading across her face. I cold chill runs down my spine.

"About what?" I reply, a sinking feeling growing in my stomach.

"Lucy," Natsu starts. He hesitates and looks at Lisanna. She nods and her eyes narrow. Natsu glances at me, meeting my eyes. But, as he says the next part, he turns his eyes away. "You're off the team."

The whole entire hall goes silent. I can tell that everyone is in shock, just as much as I am. No way. I must be dreaming again, right? Natsu would never do this. But he looks serious. This is my dream, in reality.

"What?" I breathe out. I can feel the heat rising to my face, the tears forming in my eyes.

Natsu glances at Lisanna again, and she nods the same as before. "You're weak." Pain hits me in my chest, beating me like a heartbeat. "You're a burden." The pain increases. "A useless addition to our team." The pain slices through my heart, and the tears overflow.

"Hey, Natsu, that's a little harsh," Laxus says from behind me.

"It's what is needed to be done," Lisanna snaps.

"What are you doing, Natsu?" Gray calls out, standing up from his seat.

"You heard me, she's off the team," Natsu says after a nudge from Lisanna.

"Why, Natsu?" Wendy asks, her voice filled with worry.

"The decision has been made," Lisanna growls at them. She gives Natsu another hard nudge, and he nods. He lets go of her arm and takes a step towards me. This time, he looks me in the eye.

"You're weak, useless, and a burden. You are off the team, Lucy," He says harshly. My stomach drops and my heart rises in my throat. The tears flow faster than ever. And then a horrible thought comes to mind. And I follow it. I take a step closer to him, so we are only an arm's length apart. And, to the shock of everyone in the room, I raise me hand and slap him across the face as hard as I can. His head twists to the side with the impact and he steps back. He brings his hand up to his cheek and looks at me in surprise. But I'm not done. I pull my earrings out of my ears and drop them on the floor in front of him. They are the ones he got me for my birthday a while back. They're hearts. And, just like he's done to my own, I bring my foot down on them, crushing them under my heal. It probably seems quite random to everyone else, but by the look on his face, I can tell that he's received the message. Then, I walk past him and out of the guild, with everyone's eyes burning into my back.

I am so done with Fairy Tail.

-----------------------------------------------

Heyo fairies!

Sorry for such a short chapter, but it is still very eventful.

Thanks for the reads and stuff!

I'll update again sometime tomorrow!

Wish me luck at school, bleh..

~Aleyna~