Chapter 13: The Queen

I can't even breath right now. Guys... we gained 130 fricken reads in like only five days! HOLY SHIEET BISQUIT! WHAT?!?!?! I love you all soooo much and I can't thank you enough for all the amazing love and support you give me and all the reads that we're getting! We're literally 70 reads away from 1K! Duuuuuudddddeeee I'm like freakin right now! AKKKKK! Oh, and I'm starting a new original story called Coffee Shop Love, go check it out please! Anyways, onto the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

Raiden drags me across the long stretch of barren desert, his hand grasping my arm tightly. I stumble on my own feet, struggling to keep up with his intense speed. At least the unshackled my ankles. That would've been miserable.

'The Queen' who I don't know the name of walks a few feet in front of us, and I can tell by the way she struts that she's an uptight, self-loving, bitch.

"How much further?" I groan, kicking up sand, covering my sweet new boots in a coat of dust.

"Almost there," Raiden sighs, loosening his grip only slightly.

And as I squint as hard as I could, I catch sight of a boxy, dark building up ahead a ways.

"What's that?" I ask warily.

"You'll see," Raiden replies smugly and yanks at my arm for the fun of it. I curse at him and bite down on the inside of my cheek. He just smiles back.

We walk and walk and walk and finally reach the old, musty building. 'The Queen' pulls open the heavy iron doors to reveal a dark, empty room. No the room isn't empty. Inside it is two cages. A bright light casts a glow over one of the cages, and I see someone sitting inside that cage, head down. That person has stark white hair.

No.

"Lisanna!" I shriek, and her head whips up.

"Lucy!" she calls back, jumping to her feet, before falling back down in her weariness.

"What have you done to her?" I shout at them, watching the horrifyingly slow rise and fall of Lisanna's chest.

"What we're going to do to you," Raiden snickers and starts to drag me to the other empty cage. He removes a key from his leather-hoodie pocket and slides it into the key hole, and with a quick turn it clicks open. He shoves me roughly onto the floor inside and grabs my ankles, taking the shackles that we're hanging from his belt and cuffing them so tight my bones ached.

'The Queen' comes in behind him, "No. We're trying something different for her." She hands him two new pairs of shackles, and from them hang long chains.

Raiden uncuffs the old shackles and I take those couple seconds to rub my wrists gingerly. He growls at me and grabs my wrist back, clamping down these new shackles. I immediately scream in pain.

Ignoring my cries, Raiden finishes up and attaches the chains to the cell bars, and shuts the door and locks it.

I can feel the shackles draining my magic. And at the same time its pushing new magic through my veins, and is excruciating.

The magic is not mine. This magic is evil.

~Gray's POV~

We eventually tracked down Natsu, who was tearing through every bush he came across, either burning it or ripping it to shreds of dead leaves.

"Natsu," Laxus yells at him. He doesn't reply, just growls at the next bush and lets out a blast of fire at it. He stands there and watches it burn, fury blazing in his eyes.

Laxus grabs his arm, "Calm down, Natsu."

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN!" Natsu yells and rips a shrub out, pulling out roots and all.

"Yes you can."

Natsu turns, "I did this. I caused this. I CAN'T CALM DOWN!"

"It wasn't your fault Natsu," I say.

"Yes it was," he turns away. "I hurt her. I knew what I was doing, but I didn't stop."

None of us reply, all sort of dumbfounded.

Natsu set fire to another bush, this time letting it burn slowly. "I need her."

--------------------------------------------------

Heyo! So sorry this is a short chapter, I'm literally in school right now and I have to write it as quickly as possible.

I hope you like and thanks for all the awesome reads, comments, and votes!

Love you all!

~Aleyna~