Chapter 2: So many feelings

Heyo guys! Thanks for the reads and I hope you liked that last chapter. Let me know if you want me to update more often. On to the story!

-----------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

I went home that night without even an attempt at talking to Natsu, Erza, or Gray. That dream bothered, well more like bothers, the heck out of me. I couldn't get the image of Natsu's stone cold expression out of my head. And it's been five hours since that stupid-ass nightmare and I'm laying in bed, still thinking about it.

I roll over onto my side and stare out the window. It's quite dark outside and the stars are shining brightly. Everything is so peaceful, quiet, tranquil. It calms me down slightly. But I have yet to shake that annoying feeling that's been lurking over me.

I shake my head slowly and bury it into my large pillow. Natsu would never do that...right? Of course he wouldn't, what am I even thinking? But then again, he acts pretty differently around Lisanna.

Lisanna. I get a funny vibe when I'm around her. And it was totally weird that she had her hand on my arm earlier today. I mean she didn't even look worried when I awoke screaming at the top of my lungs. Her expression was more like...like...satisfaction.

But now that I think about it, Lisanna was actually pretty chill when she first came back from Edolas. I only really noticed that she changed when she got back from that first mission...

Odd.

~Time Skip: To the next morning~

I arrive at the guild hall super early this morning. No one is there but Mira, Master, Cana, Gajeel and Levy. I'm surprised to see Levy and Gajeel sitting together as closely as they are. Well, they have seemed to be getting along better since the happenings at Tenrou Island.

Not wanting to disrupt their conversation, I go over and sit next to Cana at the bar. She has already started drinking and it's only 8:30 AM.

"Hey Cana," I say, sliding onto the seat next to her.

"Hey," she replies and takes a swig from the large beer jug she's holding.

"I'm surprised you're here so early," I tell her.

"I could say the same to you."

I shrug, "I couldn't sleep." Cana gives me a sidelong glance.

"Is there any particular reason? Maybe involving you screaming yesterday?"

"Uhh," I pause. Should I tell her? "Yea, it kinda does." Cana senses my touchiness on the subject and doesn't push it further. She puts down her beer mug and pushes it over to me.

"Here, have the rest. I have to go now," she gets up and stretches out her back.

"I'm good thanks, not a drinker."

She chuckles, "It's juice silly, you wouldn't expect me to drink this early in the morning?"

I give her a shocked expression, "You did last week!"

"Stop looking in the past, Lucy. It'll get you down. Gotta run!" she laughs and jogs out of the guild hall. I smirk to myself and turn back around to face the bar. I take a swig of whatever is in the jug. It's apple juice.

I notice Mira and Master talking to each other at the other end of the bar. I strain to hear what they are talking about.

"But Master! Pleaaassseee?" Mira begs quietly.

Master lets out a long sigh. "Mira, my child, why is this so important to you?"

And for the first time I have ever seen, Mira blushes. "Well..."