Chapter 12: Hostage

HEY! OML WE ARE AT 805 READS! AKKKKKK! I can't thank you guys enough! We're like almost at 1K and I can't believe it! I love you all so much! Anyways, if you guys have got any requests for like other fanfics I should write then just message me or comment them. Okay, now onto the chapter!

-------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

My eyes lazily open, and immediately my head starts to sting. I move my hand to feel the back of my head, and I discover my hands are bound, as well as my ankles. I scan my surroundings. I appear to be in a magic...well I guess it could be a car, but it seems like a large truck with a jail cell in the back. And I'm in that jail cell, chained to the iron bars. A dark figure sits outside of my cell, head down, hood up. A strand of blonde hair falls down, peaking out behind the thick cloth.

Raiden.

"You," I spat at him, my teeth grinding together, so hard I thought they might chip.

He chuckled, "Hello Lucy." He didn't raise his head.

"Why am I here? Why are you doing this? WHY?" I shout at him, snarling.

He looks up at me, and once again my skin tingles with his attractiveness.

"I'm working for the Queen," he replies calmly.

"Queen? What Queen?" I snap.

"You would more commonly know her as the woman impersonating your Lisanna."

"Why was she impersonating Lisanna? Where are you keeping her?"

He snorts, "Like I'd tell you."

I give up and lean back against the bars. He smiles cruelly at me and drops his head again. The blonde piece of hair falls back into place. I wiggle my wrists to the belt of my skirt, to feel for my keys.

They're not there.

"Hey! Where are my keys?"

He looks at me like I'm stupid, "Do you really think I was going to leave you with your most powerful weapon?"

"Where'd you put them?"

"How dumb are you?"

I glare and him and shut my mouth, my teeth slamming together. 

The car/truck/mobile of death stops with a jerk. I am knocked to the floor with the momentum, my nose slamming into the steel flooring. Warm liquid trickles down over my lips and drips onto the floor. Raiden snickers and stands up. He opens the large cargo doors of the truck and jumps out.

Sunlight streams into the truck, blinding me as my eyes are slow to adjust from the previously dark room.

A woman steps into the truck, her delicate hands resting on her thin hips. I'm guessing this is the woman who impersonated Lisanna.

She is tall, probably because of her six inch heeled boots that rode all the way up to her mid thigh, which was quite a long ways considering her legs were so elongated. She has on light wash jeans that are covered by her leather shafts of her boots. She also wears a tight black bodice that reveals her entire toned stomach. Her cleavage is overwhelming as it pushes against the neckline of her dark, lace up cropped top.

Her face is narrow, gaunt even. Her skin is pale, but clear and silky like cream. Her eyes are a piercing shade of blue, and are outlined by thick eyeliner and dark lashes. Her mouth is pulled taut, as if she was pouting, and her plump lips are decorated with dark purple lipstick. Her hair is long, thick, and wavy. It is a rich shade of brown, darker than the color of coffee grounds, and it shapes her face perfectly, reaching down to just below her chest.