Part 29.

In just a month I was already married to him. No one is ready for it, not me and not even Kim.

I can't say that I was forced but I didn't like the idea of moving out at my own apartment living with him in one roof, at his own house from now on. I'm used to be independent but I guess not anymore.

After his parents knew that I was pregnant that time they plan everything and we have no choice but to just agree.

Hindi ko lubos maisip na ako, na ayaw mag asawa nuon ay kasal na ngayon.

He got up fast leaving me naked.. and waiting.

"Wait. I need to tell mom. No not just mom but everyone!"

I never saw you so excited about me being pregnant, never really thought about it. . that someone would be this happy just because I was bearing a child.

"You need to get dress, we have to tell them, let's go!"

Huli na bago pa kita mapigilan. Naka baba kana at halos lahat alam na buntis ako. Hindi ko alam pano haharapin parents mo at ang ibang mga taong nag tatrabaho sa bahay niyo.

Ynno is a smart kid. He understand it, akala ko mahihirapan kaming ipaintindi sayo na mag kakaroon kana ng kapatid pero nag kamali ako.

Hindi niya mapigilang hindi ngumiti habang inaalala ang mga pinaka masayang araw sa kanyang buhay, dahil simula noon kahit kelan hindi na nawala pa ang ngiti sa kanyang mukha.

I was nervous and at the same time excited. He was the one who chose my gown and I was the one who choose your attire.

This would be the day that I'm going to give up everything on me to you. My name, body heart and soul is all belongs to you because I said yes.

I won't give up is the song that I know will be perfect for this day. The lyrics, the melody it was talking to me.

Blue eyes was just plain and nothing for me.. until you came.

Just like what you did, no matter how hard a situation were gonna face, I will promise, that I'm not going to give up. Because that's what you thought me.

My eyes were crying right before the church door opens. You were the first person I saw there. You were smilling so wildy like your eyes were sparkling like a sea under the sun. You were so beautiful and I'm so jealous.

You bite your lip like a shy boy and look down. Like you can't believe that I was the woman who's now walking down the aisle.

Mahigpit ang kapit ko noon kay Dans dahil parang anytime para akong matutumba. Yes, you read it right. Si Dans ang napili ko para mag hatid sakin sa altar. It's about time to put end on everything and I think this is the right time.

Nahirapan ako ng una na kumbinsihin ka pero alam kong may tiwala ka sakin kaya napapayag rin kita. Kahit deep inside alam kong tutol ka talaga.

This would be the first time that I'm going to put everything aside and forget my rough past.

I smiled at you even though I was crying so much that time.

"Such a cry baby." you have the guts to laugh at me.

You took my hand and never let go of me as we face god and promise through everlasting. . .

"Thank you for inviting us to your wedding.. besides our circumstances. I thought he hated me because I married his bestfriend yet here we are having a friendly conversation at your wedding."