Bucky Barnes ~Better Than Him

Bucky Barnes A.K.A The Winter Soldier

Prompt:
Your with the wrong man, the one that's not Bucky.
-----------------------

"Stop! Okay! I've had enough!" I slap his hand away from my neck.

"You deserve it."

"I just don't understand what your problem is!" I yell at Dave.

"You and James! All the time! I'm not your toy! Stop treating me like one!" He shouts back

"We are best friends! What's wrong with that?"

"Before I met you he said he loves you! But I loved you more!"

I was taken back, "You never loved me! Get the hell out of my house!"

"Goodbye, (y/n)!" Dave slams the door of the apartment. The worst part of this situation is that I should be crying, wanting to run and to say I love you but it wouldn't be true. I love Bucky. Why didn't I see it before? I throw my bag across the room leaving a crack in the wall. I slide down a wall and start crying.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Bucky asks on the other side of the door.

I sniffle, "Yeah. I think so."

"Can I come in?"

"Please?"

Bucky opens the door and notices the crack in the wall. He hurries to my side and helps me up, "What happened? Was it that weakly, Dave?"

I giggle, "No. I just...a girlfriend would be crying and sobbing if the boyfriend left her right? That's normal?"

"I'm so sorry he left you-"

"I'm not crying that he left me, I don't care."

Bucky looked taken back by this, "Why?"

"I feel like I didn't loose someone important. If you left me......I don't know what I would do. It would be more than scream and sob, it's because I love you but I don't know if you still love me-"

Suddenly, Bucky's lips crash into mine. I hesitate but kiss Bucky back. I don't know how long we kissed but we broke apart panting.

"I love you." Bucky whispers.