^*Bucky Barnes ~ Why?*^

Bucky Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier 

Prompt: 
You have been distant from Bucky for a while because you don't feel like talking to everyone since your Dad died. At night you would go to fight clubs and win and lose and get better at fighting. It was a way to make you forget everything. Bucky notices and things goes down.
-------------------------------

Six hundred dollars fresh in my pocket from winning again tonight, I was so close to losing but then my opponent slipped up. My name is the game is called, Underdog because at first no one thought I would win and here I am. I slowly but quietly enter the apartment that Bucky and I share attempting not to wake him. I turn around about to put my stuff down but the light turns on.

"So, how was your night?", Bucky glares.

"Uh, good?", I say confused, "What are you doing up?"

"What are you doing up?"

I rub my face and sigh, "I didn't want to tell you, Buck, but I'm-"

"Cheating? Going out and doing god knows what?"

I boil up in anger, "Excuse me? No. I know I haven't been telling you where I have been going, I just needed some space since my father died. I've been going to fight clubs."

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe that."

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Because you're not a fighter."

I was taken back, tears in my eyes because he doesn't trust me, "You really think I'm cheating on you?"

"You're gone at night and come back with a bunch of cash. I bet you get around."

I grab my jacket, wallet and phone. In my wallet there is a picture, it is me, my coach yelling at me and my opponent dying because I punched her in the gut, "You know what dick, explain this picture. I don't want to see you ever again!" I throw the picture at him and leave. When I'm halfway down the stairs I hear him yell my name only urging me to go faster. 

I go to the tower and sleep in my old room. 

OMG I'M SO SORRY! 

THIS IS SHORT AND I'M A BAD PERSON BUT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT???????  

I"M WORKING ON AN ACTUAL BOOK

-Fandoms_Hero