^*Steve Rogers ~ Hydra?*^

Steve Rogers AKA Captain America

Prompt:
You find out Steve is "Hydra", only for him to be a.....
--------------------------------

I'm at war with myself. I can't decided what to believe.

"THINK ABOUT IT! The golden boy! Perfect for the role of Hydra. So damn patriotic that he would be look over as a bad guy!" An hydra agent yells at me.

"I don't believe you!" I punch him in the gut and he stumbles backwards.

"Why do you think we let go of Bucky?"

I stop at this. Bucky.....?

"We don't know where he is only because Steve made a deal!"

"That only means he does regret his decision!"

"He wouldn't know that! We erased him! Wiped him, only gave him information he needs!"

At this point I took out my gun and shot him, perfectly in-between the eyes.

"What do you think?" Tony asks.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure." I shift in my chair.

"Where's your mind at, (y/n)?" Vision asks

I look around at everyone in the conference room. Vision, Tony, Maximoff, Natasha, Rodney, Sam, Steve. "Wondering, just thinking" I smile

"Well, it's in deep thought because you just agreed with me." Tony tilts his head.

My phone buzzes, it's from Scott, "It's true."

"Hey, Steve! Remember that time we went to the mall...you wanted a new phone and everything?" I ask him

"Yeah. Why?"

"What was the cashiers name?"

"How would I remember?"

I put my hand on my gun, my eyes tear up. It's true. He would remember because her name...it was Peggy. He flipped out and wouldn't stop smiling about it. The team sees my uneasiness.

"What are you doing?" Wanda asks.

I stand up and hold my gun to Steve's face.

"WHOA! Hey, (y/n), what's going on?!?" Sam freaks

"It's not Steve."

"What do you mean it's not Steve?" Wanda backs away.

"Say the cashiers name and I drop the gun. You should remember."

I pull the gun back, locked and loaded.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" Steve asks

"Answer the question, Steve."

"Wanda, I need you to read his mind."

"Why should we trust you?" Natasha asks

"Her name was Peggy!" I shout.

Wanda's powers shoot out of her hand and into Steve's head. His eyes become red and Wanda pulls back.

What would be different about Steve? What is one thing you can't copy? Fingerprints sure, hair I could notice but it's the same. But the eyes.....there's a ring around the pupil...it's brown. I pull the trigger and his head shoots back but blood doesn't go everywhere. Black drips from his forehead. It's ink. Everyone looks horrified.

"How'd you know?" Sam asks

"The eyes" I say, "come on. We have to find Steve."

Part 2 ??????