^*Steve ~ Zombie*^

Steve Rogers A.K.A Captain America

Prompt:

You turned into a Zombie a little while ago when you meet Olivia Moore. No copyright intended. Anyway, something happened, you turned into a zombie and the Tower goes into lockdown. No good.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"I disagree. I think a party is just what we need" Tony states

"Oh, no. Not again. Bad idea." You shoot down. Last time Tony had a party, drugs were involved, the people turning into Zombie's one. That's around the time you turned into a zombie. It really hasn't been a problem, hair dye, skin tanning, a few brains every two or three weeks, give or take on how much you eat.

"What? Come on! That party was-"

"Destructive" Natasha finishes, "I-"

Red lights go off making you jump and drop your spicy drink. The window become sement like and are closed, the elevator and stairs exit isn't there anymore. 

"Sir, the tower is going into lockdown. Due to a major break-in the codon. We will be on lockdown for a while." Friday informs

"Uh...Tony?" Steve asks

"I didn't- I can't-"

"This isn't Ultron again is it?" Wanda glares

"No, this is a pre-protocol. I am just I went to the store yesterday and Bruce isn't here"

You start to freak, "Wait, wait. When will we be let out?"

"In about 3 weeks"

"Three?" You repeat

"I'm sorry was I speaking in a different language?"

"What's the matter anyway?" Clint questions

You huff, "I don't want to wake up everyday to see Tony."

Everyone starts laughing except Tony, "I'll be in my lab, trying to figure out a way out of here."

Day 7: Stuck in Avenger's Tower

"You haven't really ate anything" Steve notices and you swallow another cup of water.

"I have atten plenty. Also, let's play a game. I think we should play.....everyone leaves me the hell alone..wait..no..that's not a game." You laugh

"Are you okay?" Natasha asks

"I'm fine. How about that game?"

"I have a feeling you getting cooped up in here"

"Me? Ha, girl. What is really need, is  a brain that can function properly! TONY!"

Day 10: Stuck in the Avengers Tower

Your eyes have caved in a bit and you're tired as hell. You are barely keeping it together and you want to eat.

"Do you guys believe in Zombie's?" You cough.

"Are you getting sick?" Steve worries as he walks over to you to check your temp.

"I am fine." You get up, "Can I climb these walls? Like, spidey? I bet the fresh air is nice."

"Ha, you're getting claustrophobic." Tony smiles, enjoying your freak out.

"Has anyone answered my question?"

"Zombies? I wouldn't think so."

Day 15: Stuck in the Avengers Tower 

"We've ran out of spicy foods?!?" You shout through the living room. 

"Well, you have been sipping hot sauce for the past hour." Clint points out.

"I am hungry!!!"

"We have eggs and bacon, hell we have salad-"

"That is not what I want."

"What are you PMSing or something?" Tony smirks.

"Okay, that's it. Natasha where is your gun?"

"Whoa, hold up. You normally can get passed one of these stupid insults."

"I am not going to kill Tony. I-I might need to be shot once in the head if I hulk out."

"What?"

"I am a zombie? Y'know eats brains?"

"Wow, you have really gone off the charts this time" Tony laughs

You run into the kitchen and grab a fork, you lift it up, spin around and lounge it into your chest.

"(y/n), what the hell?" Steve runs to you but you rip the fork out with little to no blood.

"Ohh, experiment!"

---------------------------

Well Long story short this and ONE more chapter of Bucky will be in this book. I will be starting an Imagines book. If you want anything read the next chapter. I really cannot finish this chapter but Bucky WILL BE COMING!!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fandoms_Hero